BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat little selfish duck 😭 been waiting munfs for today only toum be let down with noum content 😩. duck you beckatron.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s just removed herself from being searchable. So she won’t come up if you search- her account is still available but unless you’ve recently viewed her or follow her you can’t find it

Reactions: 2
While we wait for the suitcase, here’s a reminder of how fake she is. So sorry for the tears? duck off. No one is forcing you to be on TikTok!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's also a derogatory slur towards people with Down's Syndrome.
Well in that case maybe I should it clear that that’s not what I meant at all… where I’m from we say it for someone who’s being really thick/stupid… becki basically!!!

She’s winding me up… where is sheeeeee?! Not even a story to build up the anticipation 😤

Reactions: 6
I fort I’d post one of last seasons episodes, to sustain us while the selfish bleep keeps us waiting. ( low resolution, had to compress it ) Enjoy!

View attachment 2834131
No omg I thought everyone was exaggerating is this for just her and paige???? I can see how she can't do a 9 to 5 job cos she'd need all that every day there wouldn't be any space 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fair enough paige is doing some dancing but becki is just sitting there gorging 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s waiting for peak time isn’t she… 6/7pm… suitcase Sunday, takeaway followed by wieiad

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.