BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, Bison could’ve booked a room with single beds
But she went out her way to book a double
What a bleeping n

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s everyone doing for suitcase Sunday?

My kids were up early opening their little cabin baggage at the end of their beds! They’re now decorating luggage tags 💕
Oldest one cried when she realised our co-op was out of American wraps. Been manically dancing at me and throwing her new balance at her brother ever since.

They always get overexcited bless them 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 54
No because in her first video it looked like it was two beds pushed together to be a double? So she actively chose to share the bed

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we used to get suitcase Sunday until later did we? I can’t remember. She’ll keep us waiting

Reactions: 7

My kids were up early opening their little cabin baggage at the end of their beds! They’re now decorating luggage tags 💕
Oldest one cried when she realised our co-op was out of American wraps. Been manically dancing at me and throwing her new balance at her brother ever since.

duck sake why are you so funny 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We've all had showers, got dressed in our best clothes, had a nice breakfast all ready for our first suitcase Sunday, where the duck is she??

• Haha
Reactions: 23

That’s hilarious 🤣

As for me, I’ve been a bad unicorn so Father Suitcase just left me a pile of ‘toom fragrant’ McDonnums lettuce at the end of my bed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where's the fat blob?? I can't go out until I see what helfy snacks she's packed in her suitcase!!! Hurry up you whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had a Graze flapjack and a banana for breakfast to honour our Helfy Queen. Remember Bisonettes, she never really posted SS until about 11:30 at the earliest.

Reactions: 5
I've dressed my 8 week old as an Americum wrap and my 1 yo as a bunch of grapes, just about to climb into our suitcase on wheels and drive to the nearest breakfast buffet to stuff ourselves with crispy hash browns (if you knoum you knoum) and cross-ants. Then when we get home we will all stomp on the spot, have some cheps with curry sauce and wait for the videum

Happy suitcase Sunday everywuuuun luv yew all 💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t worry Bisonettes, she’s just running through a final dress rehearsal to make sure it’s the best that it can be for us, hardworking queen 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s such a selfish fucker
We’ve been waiting months for today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.