BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Paige and Ferraris own mothers go to the dancing, or is it just the nonce pretending to be the parent?
Canā€™t wait until Paige gets a boyfriend and falls in love and wants to be with him every second of the day. The bison will be devastated šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I fort Iā€™d post one of last seasons episodes, to sustain us while the selfish bleep keeps us waiting. ( low resolution, had to compress it ) Enjoy!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been stomping since 6am this morning & singing the bison hymns. Why hasnā€™t she posted yet? Does the suitcase not hear my prayers?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The lack of videum is further proof that she does read here and doesn't want to please us by giving us suitcase Sunday.

Reactions: 17
I hope the ice cream man drives off when he sees her walking over outside the working menā€™s club and I also hope she catches nits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fort Iā€™d post one of last seasons episodes, to sustain us while the selfish bleep keeps us waiting. ( low resolution, had to compress it ) Enjoy!

View attachment 2834131
I actually gasped when she was like ā€œAnd then hereā€™s Paigeā€™sā€! šŸ¤­ šŸ”
---
The lack of videum is further proof that she does read here and doesn't want to please us by giving us suitcase Sunday.
Are we sure Paige is doing it? If I was dancing at a comp I wouldnā€™t want to spend all day yesterday travelling and wandering around Birmingham, Iā€™d want to rest. Maybe itā€™s not quite the right time

Reactions: 3
I hope the ice cream man drives off when he sees her walking over outside the working menā€™s club and I also hope she catches nits
Pissing myself. But also youm knoum she'd just eat them.

Reactions: 5
Am not being funny if she doesn't post Suitcase Sunday I might genuinely lose my mind. Rebecca, if you're managing to read this through those urethras you call eyes, post the bleeping videum you swollen whalloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve just realised sheā€™s obsessed with dance moms? Is this what sheā€™s trying to do?šŸ¤£ be a dance mom to her nieces?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ WHERE THE FUDGE IS THIS SUITCASE SUNDAY??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet they're all dreadding it, waiting to hear her massive squeekers on the gym floor with her suitcase in tow "hi everywuuunnnn" acting like bell of the ball
And then stinking the hall out with a combination of stale Bison & processed chicken products !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cancelled all my plans for nothing, selfish bison aways thinking about yourself aren't ya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@beckijones4 if you post Suitcase Sunday I promise I will never again even vaguely hint at the idea that you wipe your bum with a sponge on a stick

• Haha
Reactions: 39
@beckijones4 if you post Suitcase Sunday I promise I will never again even vaguely hint at the idea that you wipe your bum with a sponge on a stick
duck OFF šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I promise I won't insinuate your dog is deceased xx lovely little fella he is, definitely not dead and racist xx love him xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we know the history of this beckijones 2021 account with no posts?! šŸ¤­

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.