BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely cannot cope with how she sort of repositions her smile over and over as if she gets out of breath holding it for too long. Though I suppose raising those cheeks is like a deadlift for her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No because imagine if a 31 year old uncle purposely booked and then shared a double bed with their niece. It’s absolutely disgusting
Yeah, she gets a pass by people because she’s a woman but if she was a man behaving this way she would be absolutely persecuted (rightly so). Women get away with inappropriate sexual behaviour a lot imo
You see it all the time with signs at Harry Styles shows and stuff but nobody says anything but if a older man had a sexual sign up at an Ariana grande concert or something people would go nuts

Reactions: 26
I feel like a kid before a school trip. One more sleep til Suitcase Sunday, the ultimate piss taking material ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have stayed in hotels loads of times with my step daughter and my nieces too. Never once have I shared a bed with any of them??!

Reactions: 8
I honestly think that she believes she looks so pretty and can’t get enough of looking at herself. It’s sad.
Too many people blowing smoke up her sweaty arse crack telling her she’s stunning that’s why.
---
I feel like a kid before a school trip. One more sleep til Suitcase Sunday, the ultimate piss taking material ✨️
She better not let us down, my weekend plans were scuppered because I’m ill. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When the gunt is so massive it makes your legs look 2 inches long 😬
---
I have stayed in hotels loads of times with my step daughter and my nieces too. Never once have I shared a bed with any of them??!
Think that goes for most people

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If she hadn’t banged on about having a degree most people would just think she’s not all there and moved on. She’s made a rod for her own back 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly think that she believes she looks so pretty and can’t get enough of looking at herself. It’s sad.
You're right - she always talks about her naturally “thick lips” and eyebrows, how her hair grows so fast, how her eyes are blueum (as if that's the hallmark of beauty) 🙄

She's also in denial about how big she really is, saying she's going to get a bumbag when even a normal handbag strap won't fit around her. Calling herself plus size when she’s morbidly obese…

—————-

She’ll never be able to get a job working with children again now she’s showing up in the search engine as a nonce. She brought it on herself by being obsessed with her niece.

Reactions: 20
She’s the favourite, the niece that has all the gifts, all the attention, all the special trips just Becki and her. The sleepovers, the days out. How many times now have we seen Becki overstep the mark with her, going alongside with her and her friends to her bday meal, commenting on every single post when she decides to do something with a friend or other relative, wading in when its not even necessary for her to be there. Like duck would my sister carry on like that around my kids cos I’d go SICK
The sad thing is she’s trying to create a mini me by feeding P up ,don’t like saying this about a minor,but it’s like abuse,the poor girl is visibly getting rather large,she’ll quickly go the way of Auntie Beck Beck if she ever gives up dancing. Also the younger niece is also getting a bit porky,especially with Bison buying her mega sized chocolate bars & countless Maccies !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.