BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. I’m about to be a tiny bit almondy but she just had a load of burgers, chips, drip onion rings?! Why would she now want to order pizza and hot dogs?! Like actively order, not just graze on cos they were there
I get you, who the duck has pizza AND a hotdog aswell.. Honestly no need for it

Reactions: 23
Those hotdogs look radioactive. Maybe I’m biased because I think all hot dogs are rank but yeah.

she really is getting worse. Glorious. The walking is getting less and less. I’ll grab my popcorn and wait for the live feed of her being winched out of her house by a crane
---
So she got 4 hot dogs, a massive duck off pizza and 4 drinks but wasn’t sure if anyone else was having anything?
“There’s all this later for everybody“ yum cold pig anus and cardboard pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she’s still soum tired after last night? It was a James Arthur gig with her niece where she was stone cold sober. Hardly like she’s been on a bender.

Also, why doesn’t she want onion breath? Will she be gracing a fine gentleman with her company this evening? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why she’s still soum tired after last night? It was a James Arthur gig with her niece where she was stone cold sober. Hardly like she’s been on a bender.

Also, why doesn’t she want onion breath? Will she be gracing a fine gentleman with her company this evening? 👀
I wondered why she didn’t have the onions, she usually puts ooooooonyoooooooons and gahhhhhhhhhlec on everyfing so what’s different about tonight? Heartburn? Acid reflux? A hint to stop eating all this shite??

Reactions: 7
The way she just leaves the pizza box wide open letting it get cold for everyone else.
Honestly would pay good money to see her walk in to a place that’s gifting her food!
Hi everywunnnn, I’m here for my gifted experience, soum yeah. Looking like a sweaty orange hog.

Reactions: 13
Yeah why is she so conscious about onion breaf. Do we fink Ricketts won't go near her when she has thum

Reactions: 12
I’m no almond mum but does anyone else crave fresh fruit or salad after they’ve ate like a smelly goblin for a while? I can go a week being a complete hog but I get to a point where I’m like SALAD. Give me something fresh and crisp

Reactions: 60
I’m no almond mum but does anyone else crave fresh fruit or salad after they’ve ate like a smelly goblin for a while? I can go a week being a complete hog but I get to a point where I’m like SALAD. Give me something fresh and crisp
Yeah, I really do feel rancid after takeaways (doesn’t stop me though), I genuinely can’t imagine eating like she does. And I really don’t have an exemplary diet but jfc, she eats absolute shite just CONSTANTLY. I know she wont realise how crappy she feels because it will just be her normal.

I love vegetables, esp brocklee(not boiled to death), and there’s really nothing better than an actually decent home cooked meal. Even when she cooks at home it has to be a “fakeaway”. Her enablers that say her diet is normal must be as grim as her surely.

I’d say it’s normal to eat like Becki does occasionally, we all have blowouts but it should be exactly that; occasionally.

Reactions: 20
That drip munch box was obscene. I can bleeping eat but to order that, and add halloumi fries on the side. Why on Earth would you need that between two and then extras on the side?! THEN demolish the donuts after… bleeping helllllllll… I wonder how much Paige actually ate compared to bison.

And the bleeping size of her in Primark is ridiculous. She doesn’t care does she?! She’s in too deep with this addiction.

Reactions: 29
fresh cresp? Soum soum amayzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been eating like a right stinker this last week, been to 2 leaving dos and a christening. Now I’m scranning gallons of fruit. Couldn’t be a full time tubs

Reactions: 8
If someone papped a picture of me looking like that In primark, I definitely wouldn’t be ordering a takeaway that night

Reactions: 30
I don’t know why but I’m so triggered by that tomato sauce bottle she uses! And the fact she must have got it out a cupboard and not the fridge.. even though it’s been open for probably weeks!
The sight of it angers me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pics of her in crimark are terrible but she's too dense to see them as a wake up call

Reactions: 4
She’ll just blame it on someone taking the pic from a bad angle. Shes in serious denial

Reactions: 17
“This kehchups probly got….Parker..literally..drinks it out the bottle 😀..soum..yeah..”

Becki Jones- 2024

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’d assume the gifted burger box and 4 bleeping donuts (wtf) was arranged between her management and the restaurant management. Imagine what the in store staff thought when she come in to claim it. How is she not mortified 😩😩

Reactions: 20
Someone’s called her blobtastical on that costcoum vid hahahahahaha cryin it’s so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.