BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s talking so seductively in that video of the drip place. The sheer amount of food she consumed. She’s just all wrong. It’s actually disgusting at this point… don’t even find it funny anymore😂😂 it’s bleeping grim

Reactions: 21
Imagine this time next year if she keeps hammering the calories.. I just can’t imagine the state she’s gonna get herself in.
Where does she go from here though? The next step will be needing help to get out of a reinforced chair. She's already broken her bed and that should never happen other than for good sex.

Reactions: 19
I wish someone would intervene and help her. I put nearly 4 stone on in a short space of time (around 8 months) when I was working from home at a stressful job I hated. I would sit on my arse all day comfort eating and got to about 16 stone and size 16 at my biggest. Although my friends and family tell me now they all noticed the weight gain, nobody said a thing to me or asked if I was okay. The final straw was when my partners mum bought me size 20 pyjamas. She meant well and said she didn’t have a clue what size and can bring them back if they’re wrong but I was absolutely mortified! Started calorie counting the next day and lost the majority of the weight within the next few months. I know it can be an uncomfortable topic of conversation and I’d imagine Becki would get super defensive if someone tried but I wish someone had said something kindly to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
👏 👏 👏

All the kids in poverty in this country and people gift absolute weapons like Becki and the other grifters on that app. I will genuinely boycott anyone I see giving her freebies or doing collabs with her.

On another note, I’ll pay her £10000 to stop saying ‘honestly’
I’ll add my own £10000 to stop saying “ameyyyyyyyyyyzin” 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Reactions: 6
Fire up the tracker Gigi! Double pay for doing the Lord's work on a weekend

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wish someone would intervene and help her. I put nearly 4 stone on in a short space of time (around 8 months) when I was working from home at a stressful job I hated. I would sit on my arse all day comfort eating and got to about 16 stone and size 16 at my biggest. Although my friends and family tell me now they all noticed the weight gain, nobody said a thing to me or asked if I was okay. The final straw was when my partners mum bought me size 20 pyjamas. She meant well and said she didn’t have a clue what size and can bring them back if they’re wrong but I was absolutely mortified! Started calorie counting the next day and lost the majority of the weight within the next few months. I know it can be an uncomfortable topic of conversation and I’d imagine Becki would get super defensive if someone tried but I wish someone had said something kindly to me.
I don’t x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53
13/03/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £17.61
14/03/24 - Knooooooppsppppssssss - £POTENTIALLY FREE
15/03/24 - Drep Lardfest £FREE
16/03/24 - Costcoum - £11.49

Reactions: 18
Ugh. I’m about to be a tiny bit almondy but she just had a load of burgers, chips, drip onion rings?! Why would she now want to order pizza and hot dogs?! Like actively order, not just graze on cos they were there

Reactions: 19
Ugh. I’m about to be a tiny bit almondy but she just had a load of burgers, chips, drip onion rings?! Why would she now want to order pizza and hot dogs?! Like actively order, not just graze on cos they were there
The crazy thing is that even whilst she is eating all that shite tonight she’ll be thinking about what she can have for breakfast tomorrow already.

She is in deep. I’m so excited to see how big she’ll be come Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m fat, not as fat as bison but a size 20-22 (5ft9 though).

I hate eating in public as it is, let alone would I smash a munch box like that knowing it’s been gifted! I would rather die than go somewhere to get a free meal as a fat bird.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.