BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy that more and more businesses are gifting her food and not seeing an issue with it.
It’s honestly like Smirnoff gifting an alcoholic vodka at this point.

Reactions: 32
I can’t remember who commented it now but I just find brisket bonce so hilarious!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly cannot see the difference between a restaurant offering free food to a person who clearly has an eating disorder to a bar offering free drinks to an alcoholic. Why is one deemed acceptable but not the other!?

Reactions: 35
I agree. She is very sick in the mind you can see her mind ticking when shes opening her fix. She thought that starting walking would be good for her but in that time shes eating so much more. She just cant help herself.

Reactions: 11
I agree. She is very sick in the mind you can see her mind ticking when shes opening her fix. She thought that starting walking would be good for her but in that time shes eating so much more. She just cant help herself.
She hasn’t even gone on a walk or ‘interval ran’ 👀 for what 2/3 weeks? Nah Becky that’s not how it works love. She would be better being gifted help from a qualified PT and dietician than more junk food.

I mean (apart from the BDL) watching a morbidly obese food addicted Bison stuff her face with obscene amounts of food while drooling, isn’t really a good advert for your business surely. Totally agree with the comments about gifting to people that need it!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think she knows that she looks like that and if she saw it we’d get a crying tiktok about how everyone needs to be kind.
She only sees herself front on in a mirror or with the filters and angles on tiktok. I don’t realise how big I am until someone takes a photo of me.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand why brands want to be associated with her?
All her videos bring negative comments. People aren’t pleasant just because they simply don’t like becki?
That munch box and hot chocolate looked pretty good but no one will admit it because becki is a stupid twit.

She’s also not honest? It’s very rare I go out for food and think EVERYTHING is amazing. She’s too scared to be honest in case she doesn’t get future freebies.

Reactions: 21
I’d genuinely have more respect for that Alana brownies company (whatever the duck it’s called idk) it they gave free brownies to the local homeless crackhead

Stop feeding fatty

Reactions: 21
I wonder if her management told she'd get more freebies and paid partnerships if she looked as if she is trying to be healthier with her walks. I bet we don't hear anymore about the end of year mountain climb.

Reactions: 13
duck me dead.

I’ve had a busy few days so I’m sure this has all already been said but she’s out of breath dishing up a pizza!!!! And she is clearly putting those filters to good work. duck me

Reactions: 6
Again, brownies. Chep, burger, hot dog, whatever the other things were and a dozen brownies. In a week. 🍰 🐷

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her management told she'd get more freebies and paid partnerships if she looked as if she is trying to be healthier with her walks. I bet we don't hear anymore about the end of year mountain climb.
The only mountain she'll be climbing at the end of the year if she carries on like this, will be the mountain of steps leading upto the pearly gates! She must be on the cusp of a massive heart attack by now!

Reactions: 9
Time to get the bunting out

Week Until Suitcase Sunday Returns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.