BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why brands want to be associated with her?
All her videos bring negative comments. People aren’t pleasant just because they simply don’t like becki?
That munch box and hot chocolate looked pretty good but no one will admit it because becki is a stupid twit.

She’s also not honest? It’s very rare I go out for food and think EVERYTHING is amazing. She’s too scared to be honest in case she doesn’t get future freebies.
Exactly, I can guarantee she didn’t like that Mac and cheese in the drip box but said it was “jooost seewwww delicious”! Not a chance and of course there’s the fact she “doosent mooch liyyyyyyyke cheeeeeeeese”🤥🤥

Reactions: 10
Bore off. Videos like this are purely for engagement. "I don't understand why she gets hate xx" probs cos she's a wretched bleep with a putrid gunt
Screenshot_20240317_094632_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I predict a walk today, you know as she states there’s nothing better than a walk on Sunday
(Even though she’s done it 3/4 times in the 2 years I’ve been watching) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Rebecca will be going to Leahs funeral seen as she has made a few vids about her now. It's in Liverpool so not like she has miles to drive. I reckon so won't do

Reactions: 9
Just watched her takeaway vid from last night. She is the only one who took any pizza but then said ‘there’s all this if anyone wants it later’ - so did no one else get any pizza? They where probably just happy with their hot dogs but Beck Beck just had to order a pizza as well.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Rebecca will be going to Leahs funeral seen as she has made a few vids about her now. It's in Liverpool so not like she has miles to drive. I reckon so won't do
I hope to god she doesn’t. Poor Leah and her family deserve better than a bunch of performative clowns like Becki and that Eden turning up to the funeral when the only nice thing they said about that brave girl is how she “defended” them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Relatively new to Becki so sorry if this has been discussed in the past - but are we aware if she had issues in her childhood or certain things that perhaps happened to her to make her turn to food in such a massive way? Might also explain how she seems stuck in perpetual tweendom despite being in her thirties.

Or am I being too kind? Is it just greed?

Reactions: 6
When she took her drink but made it seem like she was choosing, it was half empty you vacuous idiot it’s already your drink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a wee Google, and each slice of that Costco pizza was over 600 calories! She ate my daily calories in one meal there with the hot dog too 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry but that’s so embarrassing imagine actually emailing a brand about her
I would never try to interfere in a 'creator's' daily life. Let's be real here, Becki is entertainment for us, like how big can she actually get and how much can she humiliate herself?

Reactions: 12
Sorry but that’s so embarrassing imagine actually emailing a brand about her
There is a time and a place. Becki stuffing her face doesn’t require a brand being emailed, however, the likes of Elle Darby and her situation on the other hand….

• Heart
The food place won’t care anyway.
I personally can’t see how Becki influences anyone but they’ll be plenty who’ve seen that post and go and pay them a visit.

They win from the good or bad publicity, which could be why they invited her.
(Again, I’m not convinced they approach her I think her management or someone close do the begging)

Reactions: 11
The food place won’t care anyway.
I personally can’t see how Becki influences anyone but they’ll be plenty who’ve seen that post and go and pay them a visit.

They win from the good or bad publicity, which could be why they invited her.
(Again, I’m not convinced they approach her I think her management or someone close do the begging)
Like she’s been and gone who cares, bizarre person for doing that lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.