BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a.) what the duck is she doing with her hand?
b.) SHES SO LOVELY she always has to make a snide comment when someone else cooks “I usually like the honey glazed ones” duck off and just eat a vegetable that’s not laden with extra stuff you bleeping beached whale.

if Someone - especially someone terminally ill that I had limited time with - cooked for me I WOULD BE bleeping GRATEFUL AND ENJOY

i bleeping hate this bleep. duck her. duck her

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t be arsed with her using her dad for sympathy/attention
She never films her mum cooking

I actually despise her

Also,
Did she duck just eat one meal on Saturday!!! (Yes it was basically two meals)
She’s like that episode of supersize vs super skinny where she’s clearly lying about how much she eats

Reactions: 28
Of course she had to dish up hers first and then everyone else’s… controlling how much they have making sure she has the most. Greed

Reactions: 36
The nose ridge is really prominent today. Must have had a nap just before her terminal dad cooked her tea. Tiring work doing sweet FA except buying carbs and plastic tat from the supermarket. Lazy bint

Reactions: 12
I literally have not been on for a couple of days and I missed a whole thread. Who would of thought someone so boring who does nothing with her life would have to much to be talked about lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do your worst, Bisonettes!

The title had over 100 likes

Thanks @4yogits
---
Fank Youm everywun, I’m currently making a TikTok of what I’m proud of and 2 titles in a row is Top of the list

celebratory Double Kebabum and Back Up Garlic Bread is on order

I have however forgotten why I chose Easter Legs now
---
What are the odds she isn't a virgin
I think you’d get better odds on her winning Olympic Gold in 100m Hurdles (she has the Paris Jumper)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know who said it but they said her fingers dont seem to ever bend and now I can’t unsee it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.