BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0668.jpeg

*Clutching my pearls* in disbelief. I knew she was big but she’s absolutely HUGE. She must feel so uncomfortable. This must be the biggest she’s been, even bigger than her early neanderthal days.
Also looks as if she’s looking into the pram 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2819325

*Clutching my pearls* in disbelief. I knew she was big but she’s absolutely HUGE. She must feel so uncomfortable. This must be the biggest she’s been, even bigger than her early neanderthal days.
The fact it looks like she’s looking into the pram 💀
She legit about to steal that baby’s bottle !💯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
👏 👏 👏

All the kids in poverty in this country and people gift absolute weapons like Becki and the other grifters on that app. I will genuinely boycott anyone I see giving her freebies or doing collabs with her.

On another note, I’ll pay her £10000 to stop saying ‘honestly’
That’s what upsets me tbh
The women and kids in refuges with duck all
The older people reliant on a scrappy pension
Those who are disabled and surviving off duck all
The cancer wards in hospitals full of patients

Yet Becki, a food addict who lives at home with virtually 0 outgoings is who they choose to gift a bleeping hamper of takeaway to

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s what upsets me tbh
The women and kids in refuges with duck all
The older people reliant on a scrappy pension
Those who are disabled and surviving off duck all
The cancer wards in hospitals full of patients

Yet Becki, a food addict who lives at home with virtually 0 outgoings is who they choose to gift a bleeping hamper of takeaway to
And as for those absolute gobshites like that broccoli haired fool at the concert who ask her for pics and say ‘sHe’s So pUrE, pRoTeCt HeR aT aLL costs 🫠’

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
My fella’s love language is food. He wants everyone to be fed. There’s always fresh cooked food on the go in our house, he brings huge platters to work, he makes big breakfasts. He will feed you. He will feed your family. He will feed your dog. Just shown him that photo of Becki in the wild and asked what he would cook for her

“She’s had enough”

• Haha
Reactions: 75
That video at Drip was obscene, even by her standards.

She’s just getting worse and worse. There was a part where you could see the chicken tender being bitten into and it made me feel ill.

Reactions: 10
Getting my serious head on now.
She would be incredibly stupid and selfish to even attempt to climb a mountain even by the end of the year.
If something happened to her even a little way up Mountain Rescue would have their work cut out helping her.

Reactions: 16
I am physically disabled, a Dwarf, and every time I leave the house and go in public I have people stare at me, laugh at me and call me a funny little man (more so young children) which I have go used to now, but I wonder if Becki has people stare at her or make comments about her.
Obviously I know we’re in different circumstances, as I was born the way I am, and Becki has got to how she is by stuffing impressive amounts of calories in her mouth each day.
It can be upsetting having people stare and hearing them make comments, so I do wonder how Becki feels about going out. Particularly as she is the queen of food TikTok as she would have you believe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Jesus. She’s massive. Her belly is walking through any door first before the rest of her arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must book 2 seats when she goes to a concert no way could she fit into one seat and have someone sit next to her

View attachment 2819325

Also looks as if she’s looking into the pram 💀
That has GOT to have its own gravitational pull. The bleeping size of it!

• Haha
Getting my serious head on now.
She would be incredibly stupid and selfish to even attempt to climb a mountain even by the end of the year.
If something happened to her even a little way up Mountain Rescue would have their work cut out helping her.
They could just wrap her in a blanket and roll her back down the hill 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine this time next year if she keeps hammering the calories.. I just can’t imagine the state she’s gonna get herself in.

Reactions: 11
For all the BDL .. for every time you pipe up ‘do you !’ ‘You’re an inspiration!’ ‘Ignore the trolls and haters ‘ … yeah THIS is what you are supporting 👍 well done 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.