Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llliyt

The take away forgot her curry and she is absolutely RAGING! 😂
“Hi everyone slight problem my 54th meal of the day has been forgotten, no problem though I had a full on breakdown on the phone and they are sending my chicken korma via ambulance to ensure I survive. Meanwhile at least I have my starter to keep me going, which on its own would cater an entire wedding”

• Haha
Reactions: 36

user726

VIP Member
Why did she set up a whole table in caffs living room when she could have just used her gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 35

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
As her life is quite predictable, I’m just gonna make a guess to what becki’s week this week will consist of. I’m guessing another Easter egg taste test, shopping haul (probably Asda), a Costa drink, she will go for a walk/run (bum bag reveal)?, potentially a maccies but defo a kebab on the weekend.

• Haha

Missh95

“Let me show you a close up” it’s some Doritos in a bowl on top of a cup. I think we can probably tell what it looks like absolute blimp

• Haha

beegee

Im sorry but the floorboards creaking when she was wearing that horendous tiger dress and doing her twirls has made my night ahahaha bet the light fittings downstairs were swinging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Babychicken

Didn't that selfish tramp say the other day that she was going to properly treat her Mum for Muvver's Day considering everyfink she'd been frew with her Dad? Those rollers were £50 and the rest of the tat must have been about a tenner. Now I am not saying everyone has to spend hundreds of pounds cos not everyone can. But when you spend less on your Mum that your week's worth of takeout you're absolutely fucking feral.

Reactions: 34

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Jesus fuck. She’s on live, talking about Leah “it’s honestly so tragic and heartbreaking …. *silence* fanks for the gifts guys you don’t have to gift me” wow so genuine.

• Angry
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Her mantra is just odd. “Have what you want” becki you are at least 22 stone and pre diabetic you’re not tellin anyone what they should or shouldn’t be eating

• Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Listen if I had a stairlift in my house I'd bloody use it and I'm not a Porker or I'd put the washing basket on it and send it up the stairs sod carrying shit if I don't need to lol

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Practically shaking with rage, I bet she was like a rabid dog on the phone, caff hiding the front door key so she can't jump in the scran mobile and cause absolute scenes at the take away😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
Feeling sad and guilty today (and maybe jealous) because I can’t see my mum. Feel like complete shit. Trying to tell myself it’s because I moved away to make a life for myself but it still feels awful. The one and only time I’ll be jealous of Rebecca Jones

• Heart

Rodeodown

When art imitates life.... the egg looks like beckum, even has the same eye area discolouration.

1000023515.jpg

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Is there any other mothers of baby bison’s annoyed at how our bison becks doesn’t use subtitles so we can’t enjoy her amayzing commentary on mute when awake in the night with our offspring
Constantly. The amount of times my poor baby bison has been awoken by "Hi everywun" because I misjudged how asleep she was. 1 like = 1 prayer for my baby bison, who is forced to consume Becki Jones content 💔

• Haha