Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Imagine giving birth and hoping for the best of your kids and 31 years later they’re morbidly obese with no job, no prospects, no mates and reviewing Aldi Easter eggs in your sitting room for thousands of people to slag her off. I’d honestly kill myself from the shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

unapologeticbxtch_

found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me, came on here and my tears of sadness have turned into laughter, you lot are funny fuckers 😭 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

hol20x

VIP Member
If you don't like hot cross buns then don't buy hot cross bun flavoured chocolates you dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 51

amb1505

Wait so is Cath getting hand soap, flushable intimate wipes and always for Mother’s Day ? I bet she sits there googling how do I abort my 31 year old

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Lool wonder what caffs gonna write in her journal

“Dear diary, my 31 year old obese wasteman daughter woke up at 2pm today and I hoovered round her. She then announced she was going to Tescoum for tea, which was tuna jacket potatoums for our cleanse. I was thrown 1/4 a potato and the water out the tuna tin, she didnt bite a door handle off because just eat was late tho so today was a vast improvement”

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm absolutely obsessed with her pulling those two flaccid strands of hair from her deep fat fryer dipped bonce to frame her spoon face. Incredible. Made all the difference Beck 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50

emmagemma

Sorry if it’s already been said, but WHY is it whenever she eats with a spoon she pulls half eaten food out of her mouth instead of just consuming everything on the spoon?? Has anyone else noticed this? Does it make anyone else absolutely heave?? It’s so fucking disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 49

kittypaws

VIP Member
“I’ve got an ASOS haul featuring something that i did order but it didn’t come from ASOS but i did order it from there but i went and got it anyway cos I found it cheaper as well”

SORRY WHAT!?!? I genuinely dont understand what the fuck she is saying 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Babychicken

Please tell me why you would want the interweb to know you're buying 'intimate wipes'. That either says you've got a right old stink going on in that cabbage or you're gonna have cos shit like that gives you BV. Imagine waking up next to her and sniffing under the duvet....kebab, ciggies, fanny juice and curry farts. Oh fuck I've knocked myself bald.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"Youm can put sweets and everyfink in here" No?! You can put sweets in a bowl? Well slap my arse and call me Balthazar, I had no idea. Fucking angel delight for brains
---
I'm not being funny if I saw her in a cinema screen with that fucking cup I'd be done for GBH (grievous bison harm)

• Haha
  • Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
I’d eat the bacon a day past it’s use by date, it didn’t automatically go mouldy at the strike of midnight did it ffs 😂
Look and give it a sniff and get it down you.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’d put my own windows in if I come in the living room to see my 31 year old obese unemployed wasteman of a daughter “reeevooing” Easter eggs. It would actually send me over the edge

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
1000012637.jpg

The classic nipple tweak. I just deleted 74 screenshots of her from my phone. Send help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

tellmewhy

VIP Member
‘I’ve been dying for a drink’
Can you drink water from the taps in Ellesmere Port or is it like travelling to Asia?

• Haha
Reactions: 45