Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm crying at someone in her comments trying to defend her by saying "stairlifts are made to hold the weight of a baby elephant" and someone replied "what about a bison?" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Still thinking about her saying she had been dying for a drink, like the only possible source of hydration in the vicinity of the port was a maccies coke.

Beck beck no water, beck beck only mcmuffin and kewld cowek

• Haha
Reactions: 45

user726

VIP Member
Do you remember when becki said she didn’t have disordered eating and then made a weetabix trifle for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 44

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Thread suggestium:

Becki Jones #77 obsessed with chicken, obsessed with chep, stairlift me my big garlic dep!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Not her making soup cos she’s got a new soup bowl

Not being funny Stacy but you need to get a life, what you just said now was really boring

• Haha
Reactions: 43

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I bet it smells when she sits down and her legs slightly open, like when you’re draining a tin of tuna and a bit splashes on you, the smell is 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Klaus123

VIP Member
Credit to @4yogits for the fred titleum

Recap?

* Becki is still a raging nonce.
* She’s eating more because she walks once a week.
* She’s taken up ‘interval running’, helfy fitness kween.

No, she doesn’t have special needs.
She’s just a cunt.

Also no one cares that since the new year you’ve only sniffed an almond.

Pink button for the wiki - it’s a good read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ashaleee

VIP Member
NOT A VIDUM OF HER USING THE STAIR LIFT LORD HAVE MERCY 😭😭😭
---
Stop saying you're a larger person becki you're fucking colossal and look like the yellow pages. Fat weapon

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If she pulls out them orthopaedic hospital prescription 2 stepper sandals with her Fat Slater dress I’ll have a psychiatric break

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Can’t get fruuum that videum because I just can’t stand to listen to her anymore.

But I got as far as ‘have what you want’ and it made me realise why I have no sympaffy for Caff
No fucker ever told her ‘No’ did they? I mean she can’t even pronounce the word ffs.

As a parent it’s so much easier to give your child what they want and just get some peace but you’re just fucking them up.

She’s woken up looking like she was formed of grey playdough with a splash of yellow round the eyes, gasping for a fizzy drink and 1000 calories of breakfast and thinks she’s some kind of fucking life coach.

I’d tell her to get in the bin if she’d fit.

Anyway off to chuck away all my kids junk food, brb x

• Haha

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Im very poorly at the moment and it’s going to be life changing for me. I wish I’d made healthier choices in my 20s and 30s because who knows what difference that would have made. I really dread what’s to come for Becki as I’m no where near the level she is. There is no way her body can stand the level of neglect and it’s so sad!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Proseccopals

The M&S Easter eggs review is so funny because she is trying SO hard to be serious and describe each item similar to Beccaeatseverything, but she doesn’t have the mildest grasp on the English language to say anything coherent. The lone brain cell in her huge bonce was burned out trying to come up with something more than “amazinnnn”

• Haha
Reactions: 41