Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahferguson

1000032247.jpg

"It came with herby rice AND cheps"
No it didn't you lying fat moron, menu says rice OR cheps so you've requested both.

Also menu says loaded halloumi fries comes with fake bacon so I think she's just said it was a side because she's simple as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Nayalove96

VIP Member
The sass for someone who’s the size of a 4 man tent is just ridiculous. I cannot believe she watches these videos back and thinks ‘ yes! That’s the one’

• Haha
Reactions: 31

copperq16

I wonder what happened to the specifically ‘designated’ overnight oat jars she got for Christmas which was in fact a yoghurt making kit (very clearly labelled you thick bint). Same place as the meal chicken pasta prep i assume 🙃🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ashaleee

VIP Member
“Hi everyone slight problem my 54th meal of the day has been forgotten, no problem though I had a full on breakdown on the phone and they are sending my chicken korma via ambulance to ensure I survive. Meanwhile at least I have my starter to keep me going, which on its own would cater an entire wedding”
Meanwhile wheezing down caths neck "ohm wouwm that smells ammmaaaysin mum👀👀👀 that looks soum soum good 👀👀👀" cath sighs* "do you want some becki" she asks hesitantly to get rid of the salivating beast

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Diddikins

VIP Member
Noum Becki. Just Noum. None of it looks nice.

She looks hench in that dress. It’s giving Johnny Bravo meets Bet Lynch.
IMG_5614.jpeg

• Haha

ThatBastardBing

Am v much a Tattle lurker so apologies for sticking my neb in here but eggsum have sent me over the edge. It was the fucking mmmmmms and how she didn’t want to let go of egg one. Also, I can’t cope with how she bites things. It’s weird.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
When she was telling us she’s got some really good content lined up this week, was it just her shaving her face 😤

• Haha