Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Why was she making out the comment was aimed at her dad and they were being ableist when really they were just saying becki is a fat cunt that can’t walk up the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m still fumin at that Jodi BDL loser saying foodbank reliant kids shouldn’t have Easter eggs yano

• Wow
  • Angry

user726

VIP Member
Hey becki, caff just told me that for Mother’s Day she wants you to move out of her house x

• Haha

Realitybites

VIP Member
Normally don’t post in here but was visiting family in the Port….drove past Becki getting in her car. Did an actual double take seeing her in person.

• Haha
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
There is nothing on earth as unappetising as those meat vaginas people make out of rancid cheap cured ham and put on charcuterie boards 🤢🤢🤢 bet it stinks n all

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Paige’s new dancing video is so strange to me. Why is it so…aggressive?
Those dance videos she puts up give me the ick. No talent at all she just throws herself about! She has also doubled in size since Becki has had a car and can take her to mcds everyday. She’s massive for her age and considering she’s a dancer too! Harsh but true. Her mum should be keeping her away from Becki the food groomer.

Reactions: 39

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Cocktail sosij on a cheeseboard 💀

Disclaimer before poggy comes for me: I grew up dirt poor, I'm a snobby cunt by choice not by nature xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

amb1505

Everytime someone mentions couch to 5k she says she’s looking into it. Like she’s being saying for a week that she’s ’looking into it’. Are we awaiting on some external sign off from a doctor or does it just take a week for her fat finger to travel over the screen to the App Store

• Haha
Reactions: 38