Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had no intention of eating those hotdogs. Considering some of the shite she's eaten that looks like it's already been digested I find it hard to believe she didn't like it or thought it looked unappetising

Reactions: 20
10k steps MY ARSE!
I’m a midwife and I don’t always do that many on a 12 hour shift. She’s obviously added a 0 on the end by mistake.

Reactions: 19
That vid of her singing her head off in the pub.. it’s amazing how she so confident and obnoxious at her size as well as also lacking a lot of confidence hence not wanting to be seen in public.. it’s odd
---
Wow March is gonna see some serious weight gain doing Easter egg reeeeviews.. I do not believe she has the willpower to taste a bit of each Easter egg and then give it away.. no chance!!!

Reactions: 19
My apple watch literally adds steps when I stroke my dog so if you think about how many times her hand is going up and down from bucket of food to gob, then maybe that’s how she’s getting 10k steps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My apple watch literally adds steps when I stroke my dog so if you think about how many times her hand is going up and down from bucket of food to gob, then maybe that’s how she’s getting 10k steps.
Mine thinks I’m swimming if I do the washing up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet blokes chat her up as a dare and it goes to her head cos she’s too thick to realise they’re taking the piss

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That vid of her singing her head off in the pub.. it’s amazing how she so confident and obnoxious at her size as well as also lacking a lot of confidence hence not wanting to be seen in public.. it’s odd
I was a bar manager and she’s defo the mouthy head you’re watching all night waiting for her to fall on her arse. It’s bleeping golden when it actually happens

Reactions: 8
If she was on my flight I’d be kicking the back of her seat and staring at her like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she work? Why did she stop? I just can’t figure her out, but then I can’t figure any of the TikTok huns out

Reactions: 3
I put on quite a bit of weight during lockdown and with what followed after getting used to working from home, not really leaving the house and eating more junk than usual. I knew I had put on weight and got chubby, but my parents and family started commenting on it, as a
What a bleep. I think Ellen is really sweet??

(waiting for a tattler to tell me she has a thread about how she’s a coked up thug with an onlyfans or something)
I’ve never seen her, who is this Ellen please?

Reactions: 1
I've only just actually watched the currywurst video - She had ZERO intention of eating that. She didn't even try it. She literally sank her teeth into the very end and said no. She 100000% planned on getting a maccies with Peeeeeeej all along. Maccies is part of her grooming routine with Paige.

Reactions: 28
Getting back to that video,I must be the only one but I've never heard of the website where that comment was wrote and also we all know paiges account on tiktok from becki tagging her on there,just seems a really strange coincidence but like I say I've never heard of that site before yesterday 🤔
You’ve never heard of Reddit? It’s been going for almost 20 years.

Reactions: 17
I just find this page AND the reddit page so hard to keep up with 😄 tempted to read all the Reddit but happy to stick to the highlights!

Reactions: 3
I just find this page AND the reddit page so hard to keep up with 😄 tempted to read all the Reddit but happy to stick to the highlights!
I can’t bring myself to start the Reddit page cos it will be all consuming! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t bring myself to start the Reddit page cos it will be all consuming! 😂😂
I know 😆 I look at it and the temptation is real to have a read and I’m just like NO your whole life can not consist of Bison 🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen her video of her singing away in the pub. All I thought was how sad it was that she can't even go out with her sister for a night out without sticking a phone in her face still. Like that phone is her best friend near enough.

I'm still also not convinced that tiktok comment she tagged paige in wasn't her. 100% sure it was her and it was done to grab attention and get everyone talking she just didn't expect it to pick up like it did. Why delete the explanation video if you weren't guilty? 🤷‍♀️ it screams guilty doing that dirty delete. Unfortunately we won't ever be able to prove it but I think deep down we all know that was her. Who else would go to the trouble and effort of doing that and tagging paige? Bit brazen to tag her niece if it wasn't her...

Reactions: 10
Did she work? Why did she stop? I just can’t figure her out, but then I can’t figure any of the TikTok huns out
She used to work part time but stopped for Tiktok and now she only burger and chep (and fried chicken).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.