Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her accent or a speech impediment. She just closes her mouth before she properly finishes saying the word so makes an “mm” sound 🤷🏼‍♀️
Probably started just as a habit, now she plays on it to rage bait engagement on her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t imagine living her life, it’s so sad…. All she has to look forward to is going to her favourite supermarkets, cooking tea or having a takeaway. She’s never gonna travel or see the world because she’s too big to fit on a single plane seat and she knows that, that’s why she’s always put off on going on holidays with her family or travelling to places. Yeah she went to New York once and bangs on about it years later. It’s just a sad existence hiding behind social media. 31 years old and duck all to show for it so far 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I couldn’t imagine living her life, it’s so sad…. All she has to look forward to is going to her favourite supermarkets, cooking tea or having a takeaway. She’s never gonna travel or see the world because she’s too big to fit on a single plane seat and she knows that, that’s why she’s always put off on going on holidays with her family or travelling to places. Yeah she went to New York once and bangs on about it years later. It’s just a sad existence hiding behind social media. 31 years old and duck all to show for it so far 🤦‍♀️
If I ever ended up next to her on a flight I swear I would be fuming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just sitting here before work adding m to the end of states. I need to know what she knows about Ohioum. So random.
There’s a reason for the saying “when you die you either go to heaven or Ohio” 🤣

Now I’ve got SWEET HOME ALABAMUM stuck in my head. Oh wait now it’s WEST VIRGINIUMM, MOUNTAIN MAMA bleeping hell this thread is giving me Tourette’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She couldn’t go to the Florida feem parks because despite some of the rides having wideboy seats she still wouldn’t fit, which is sad

Still sobbing at her saying she wants to go to Ohioum. It’ll be North Dakotoum next
She’ll go for the food not rides 😂

Reactions: 6
There’s a reason for the saying “when you die you either go to heaven or Ohio” 🤣

Now I’ve got SWEET HOME ALABAMUM stuck in my head. Oh wait now it’s WEST VIRGINIUMM, MOUNTAIN MAMA bleeping hell this thread is giving me Tourette’s
SWEET HOME ALABAMAUMMMMMM

• Haha
The shite we have to chat while waiting for her to get out of her pit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Getting back to that video,I must be the only one but I've never heard of the website where that comment was wrote and also we all know paiges account on tiktok from becki tagging her on there,just seems a really strange coincidence but like I say I've never heard of that site before yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 4
If she does ever book a holiday, we need someone to book on the same flight as her so we can see what she looks like in a plane seat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That latest video of her stuffing yet another McDonald’s burger into her gob. Her face after that first bite is exactly the same as a junky getting their next fix. She’s an addict and there’s no convincing me otherwise.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely no chance she does 10k steps. My school run which is like an hour total at a slow pace, so comparable to hers, is 6/7k. Yesterday I didn't keep still did school run walked to shop went different shops was busy in the house and I only got to 9, just under 10k.

And it was to the point I didn't even get to drink a cuppa properly. 10k steps a day is really difficult inside the house as you just don't have to go very far to do anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.