Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so strange how she shows off in front of her niece. Looking at her for approval or sharing a private joke like a little kid. Eww

Reactions: 27
Instead of scranning the whole McDonald’s menu, why didn’t she just have one of her super convenient on the go meals she’d prepared earlier

Reactions: 22
Why’s she saying she HAD to take Peej to dancing?? She isn’t your daughter??? Who took her before you drove??? She probably offered since she knew a maccies would be on the cards

Reactions: 37
She couldn’t go to the Florida feem parks because despite some of the rides having wideboy seats she still wouldn’t fit, which is sad

Still sobbing at her saying she wants to go to Ohioum. It’ll be North Dakotoum next

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t go to the Florida feem parks because despite some of the rides having wideboy seats she still wouldn’t fit, which is sad

Still sobbing at her saying she wants to go to Ohioum. It’ll be North Dakotoum next
Or maybe…. Miamium 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have universal Orlando booked for the end of the year and at a size 16/18 worried about fitting on the rides 🫠

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait till she goes to Bostom and sees Obese Women in Ellesmere Port, Bolton & Toxteth Sweaters

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched her video on her cooking them hot dogs... and one thing I can't get my head around is why the duck didn't she do what every other person would do and actually check to see if food is cooked through? Like it's not hard to check a sausage os cooked instead of guessing or going off the times on a box because it tells you it should be cooked by then. You still check the food. I don't get it. She was going out regardless to get a take away I mean she barely even tasted that food. It was set up to be a Mcdonalds from the moment she woke up. This woman just has money to burn. Like everyone says why didn't she use one of her meal prep meals or use what she had in the fridge/freezer like everyone else would do if they cooked something they didn't like? It's like she has no idea about money or doesn't care. The day tiktok hype is over she's in for a shock as I'm also guessing she hasn't saved a penny of all this money she's earnt like some of these creators have been doing as they know their time is coming to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have universal Orlando booked for the end of the year and at a size 16/18 worried about fitting on the rides 🫠
Don't worry at all, you’ll fit at that size easy. If you’re still worried most of the rides have test seats you can try before the queue

Reactions: 5
Realistically she'll need to lose at least 10 stone to climb a mountain. How on earth is she going to do that with her defiant eating every day? She really is so clueless about exercise and diet. My 4 year old nephew knows more than her.

Reactions: 11
Serious question: does she have a speech impediment? Why does she add m to the end of everything??? Has she ever addressed that? It makes her sound so stupid

Reactions: 5
Serious question: does she have a speech impediment? Why does she add m to the end of everything??? Has she ever addressed that? It makes her sound so stupid
she said it was her accent but it’s very selective, she only does it sometimes and it’s very clearly put on / exaggerated as she gets comments when people notice it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.