Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like duck does she do 8-10k steps in a day! She literally lies in bed all day until schools kick out and then drives round the port in the noncemobile… she probably only just gets up to 5000 if she goes on one of her walks!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She does about 3k steps on her walks, not a chance she does that everyday,nevermind 10k, she's a lying buffoon

Reactions: 18
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024
02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesn't even deserve a tit currywurst. "Noum... noum..." duck OFF big fat bland bint I'm FEWMIN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm around the same age as her and I don't know anybody who likes James Arthur or olly murs
I’m in 40’s

my last gig was Enter Shikari

and booked for Cassyette, CSS and Death from Above 1979

Reactions: 7
It's proper fucked me off that she's called currywurst disgusting.

1) It's a frozen Aldi version. It's going to be tit. Make your own? It's very easy and very tasty.
2) You'd eat your own hands if they had a bit of garlic dep on, don't insult a bleeping currywurst.
3) Suck a fat one you big witch
4) I'm in a mood
Currywurst is so nice, I’ve had it in Berlin, made my own and had it in German Gymnasium near Kings Cross and it was so nice each time, the original stall in Berlin serves it with a glass of Prosecco

edit as was nearly sick at saying “so nice”

The photo in question, the sausages have a mild ish tomato/curry sauce, but with a decent kick, the sauce on the chips is I’d say a cross between a Katsu and a Korma but a bit warmer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she’s not the biggest fan of chocolate in drinks
Why does this girl lie so much 😭 She literally makes a hot chocolate steyshun every December and scrans the lot herself. She literally went viral making a hot chocolate. Is this witch for real??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does this girl lie so much 😭 She literally makes a hot chocolate steyshun every December and scrans the lot herself. She literally went viral making a hot chocolate. Is this witch for real??
She’d also been having chocolate protein drinks every morning allegedly now she’s a helfy qweeeen, and apparently they’re “emezzzzzin”

Reactions: 20
Acts like she has no option but to eat a McDonald's, she's like 🤷🏿‍♂️ what was I supposed to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she have to haul her fat ass to maccies for a scran? Not like she's not had anything else to eat today is it, big fat pig!

Reactions: 12
Did she say she wanted to go to Ohio? Why lmao
She doesn't want to go to Ohio. She wants to go to Ohioum. Also mentioned Atlanta and Pittsburg. You know, top tourist destinations.
She also said countries she wants to go to are Poland, Iceland and Amsterdam then clarified Netherlands.
Some twit commented saying I love Iceland can you do a haul🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She gets more and more repulsive by the day. Not just with looks, but her attitude bleeping stinks almost as bad as her under pitta-titta sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she say she wanted to go to Ohio? Why lmao
Cos she's seen it on a jumper. We all know she couldn't name one city in Ohio. She once said she wants to go to Florida for
the feem parkS. Has zero idea of the current political issues. Would just be soum soum amayzin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont get it, she didnt exactly try the currywurst in that video and yet she couldn't pick her car keys up quick enough to go to maccies drive thru. Any excuse though eh

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.