Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She’s absolutely pathetic.

Not related to the bullying video but her comment last night about not realising adults were on TikTok made me wonder just what on Earth is on her FYP? I’m firty free and my FYP is all adults - true crime, news, singers, actors, film clips, cooking, the occasional booktok smut 😂 is hers literally just kids?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

lauren119966

Chatty Member
I can’t be arsed listening to ‘content creators’ cry about online bullying?
It’s just so simple… Just ..come off TikTok? Lol

also I’m sick of her saying she shouldn’t change to fit in with everyone else.
becki, life is about changing and trying new things.
It’s very rare for a 31 year old to be living the childish life she does. I think changing to ‘fit in’ would be the best thing she’ll ever do.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Becki - I don’t have an eating disorder.

Also Becki - here’s me making a gigantic chocolate pudding involving 5 packs of mini eggs!

• Haha

amb1505

Did we see what big scoops had for dinner yesterday? If not, bet she had a mcdonums x
Probably, someone asked her on the live what’s for dinner tonight and she goes Im not sure, I’m busy tonight because Paige and Porscha have dancing 😂 that’s defo code for 8 Big Macs and a chicken mayo x

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s actually beyond help and deep in the delusion, look at her liking comments saying she’s lost weight 😭 her gunt is nearly at her knees, she’s knock kneed to fuck, the tits on her back are bigger than the ones at the front, can’t even talk without getting out of breath, glowing as red as a nuclear radiation burn victim with hair dripping in grease, can’t wear normal shoes, her thigh rolls have so much fat on them it looks like her cunt flaps are oversized. But it’s okay cos she cooks with “fresh ingredients” a couple of times a week and skinny people *sometimes* eat takeaways too xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
CAN SHE FUCKING HEAR HERSELF??? Being a fat lazy “content creator” is harder than working???

• Wow
  • Angry

Ktb

VIP Member
She said she was sharing the ribs but they’re all on her plate at the end.

She no work she only no share rib and chep

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I called it ages ago about paiges "adhd" a few months back she displayed not one tiny bit of having ADHD,she was a nice girl and now all she does is play up and act as if shes on some sort of crazy drug....which only started happening around Shirley's bankruptsy stage.

Paige if you wanna make it as a influencer your gonna have to drop the whole fake adhd get up ,your just loud mouthed and irritating!!
It’s a miracle also how the ADHD only affects her in school. Not morris dancing or any concerts she goes to. Amazing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

gigi_93

VIP Member
She can put away some scran this fuckin calorie merchant can’t she. Jimmy five bellies

• Haha
Reactions: 30