Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Becki trots out so many classic addict excuses, and her supporters make the same excuses for her! I’ve been unfortunate enough to live alongside alcoholism 3 times, a family member, an ex and a close friend. 2 out of the 3 didn’t survive it.
The language, narrative and excuses Becki uses around food, and the denial and the projected anger and victim mentality, the defiant attitude followed by tears of self pity. I’ve seen & heard it all before. She takes it to the next level by being cocky about it on a SM platform.

Shes not going to make any sort of recovery until she accepts that she has serious issues, and seeks professional help.
Bleating on about how she’s started walking. Those micro walks once or twice a week she has convinced herself will make a difference but they won’t while she’s still eating like a 600lb lifer in bulking season, and smoking and vaping.

Anyway, she’s a rotten blancmange filled hot air bloon

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Elisesya

Chatty Member
No it's the extra fat flaps on her thighs 😭 her pum pum or even bikini line would not be waxed or shaved... it lies within. The fact you can't see a speck of hair says it all
Nah you’re actually right… it’s the legs flaps. Reddit posted a clearer photo.

437D2BF4-79F8-4E9B-B8B1-FAAC7B83734D.jpeg

My face looking at it

IMG_9906.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

goldie341

VIP Member
I feel like if she actually went on a diet, put effort into it and started losing some weight and documented it all through TikTok then she’d actually gain so many followers and more positive engagement. People love that shit. It’s relatable and inspiring and people will want to see her win
Yeah but that isn’t as funny so I hope she keeps gorging herself tbh

• Haha

Babychicken

Oh fuck off. What have I just watched? A Toddlers & Tiaras contestant wrestling with a rib like she's trying to land a shark? And I can't even with that plate. Got your big plate Becki?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

gigi_93

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think she’s got the intelligence to address the abeygale thing. It’d involve having to string a real sentence together instead of just going “mmmmm soum gooood mmmm guysssss mmm soum soum niyce mmmm my payje mmmmmm” all day long

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I can’t stand when she says things like “because you think I eat unhealthily”. Making out like it’s up for debate. Even in WIEIADs where she shows less food, it is still all heavily processed and calorific. You don’t get to be her size without a massively unhealthy diet and binge eating disorder.

Her refusal to say that straight out that she eats unhealthily is eating disorder mindset through and through. She keeps saying people think that because it takes responsibility off of her for what she is putting into her body.

Becki, we have Gigi on here doing a full time job of tracking your takeaway frequency. That didn’t come about because we “think” you’re unhealthy, that came about because you have more takeaways in one month than a lot people will have over 6.

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Becki jones #74 Morbidly Obese Mooslover
The way she cracks up laughing at the end trying to make it look like she’s having the time of her life & everyone’s laughing with her. Paige is laughing AT you Becki cos your whole body is the size of the meteor that crashed into earth killing the dinosaurs. Get a life you’re 31 years old it’s pathetic.

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Still banging on about cooking with fresh ingredients toum. She literally makes chicken skooers with microwave rice, slow cooker chicken curry using some sort of jar sauce or some sort or cream laden pasta mess. Hardly cooking is it ?

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The bullying video is absolutely baffling to me. It’s not even like an adult lense. Normal 31 year olds aren’t being cyber bullied or needing to talk to a parent. Her words rot my mind

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Yeah haha when I'm at work I always slip up and accidentally eat a trough of cereal followed by kewld cowek in my green dinosaur cup lol x

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
*ALMOND MUM KLAXON 🚨📢

Here’s the nutrition info for that pudding.
That sugar high and slump will be fun I’m sure

IMG_0397.jpeg

*I’m not really one just did it out of curiosity

• Wow
  • Sick

copperq16

Love how she makes an initial comparison to herself (Morbidly obese, online ‘content creator’ that’s thick as shit) and an innocent 10 year old boy off Coronation Street being bullied at primary school. What a fucking bellend.

• Haha

DisneyDreamer_x

Why is she involving herself in this fundraiser?? It's not about her 🤦‍♀️ and they ain't her kids? It's beyond weird now like seriously? She's got all dolled up for her nieces dance group fundraiser... I really don't understand it 😂 and iv just watched her tiktok how the fuck did she graduate from university when she says things like 24/7% 🤦‍♀️ My brain actually physically hurts. And she knows damn well how bad her eating is she's just in so much denial. Like others have commented...if its not that bad or out of control how did she get to the size she is?? 🤦‍♀️ people need to stop being so soft with her and start telling her facts. And if she doesn't want people to comment on things about her life and her then maybe stop making everything public? Also for someone so big on safeguarding kids she's posting her little niece barely dressed online and telling everyone where to find them... the amount of weird men ect that could possibly turn up at that asda now 😳 and start taking pics ect. Blows my mind how she blantly doesn't care about the dangers here...

Serg91

VIP Member
Why is Paige stood like a doorman on that dancing video. She’s built like a brick shithouse, her stance isn’t very womanly either. Becki will do anything at this point. She isn’t bothered about humiliating herself, she’s already embarrassed to be seen on her own home town why not add to the embarrassment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26