Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmagemma

Why does she genuinely believe that thinner people eat how she does? Does she not realise she’s the size she is for a reason? Her body dysmorphia is insane. I don’t know anyone even nearly the same size as her in real life and I feel like the absolute max amount of takeaways the majority of people have is 1 a week

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Confession time: I’ve never had a pot of joy and I’m not arsed about mini eggs.

Is this why I’m such a joyless cunt?

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
New GRWM up. I know it bugs everyone but the way she runs cream into her face so daintily with those big fat paws fills me with eye twitching rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
Shes not helping to bag pack is she ???
I can see people going home with half their shopping missing!!!
‘I’ll have that fank youm very much’ 🐷

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
It honestly disgusts me at this point. At least Lawrence got gastric surgery and eats healthier now. She'll be dead soon if it carries on. 💯
Lawrence is a lost cause too. He rushed into gastric surgery and didn’t deal with his food addiction. He’s losing 2lbs a week at most, it should be absolutely dropping off him at his size. He’s going to fuck up the surgery. The only thing I’ll say for Lawrence is at least he admits he likes food/he knows he’s morbidly obese

Becki just lives In fucking la la land. I don’t even think a health scare would make her change as she’d just say “so I had a heart… a heart attackum I fink it’s called but the doctors said it was just so randum because I’m so fit and helfy. They don’t really knowm why it happened”

• Haha
  • Heart

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
BFFR Tubs. No one smaller than you has thirty take aways in six weeks or whatever it is. And garlic in a jar isn’t fresh.
IMG_1934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Rodeodown

The way her foot fills the Croc entrance bit and there's literally no gap round it is actually wild, imagine your feet bulging out of actual crocs. Jail.
1000022268.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Wow I didn’t actually realise she was that far in denial. Surprised she’s trying to defend herself in the comments, suspect she’ll wish she didn’t.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Threadum suggestion :-

BeckiJones4 #74 :- Beynonce Becki, the forever single lady is just putting a filter on it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rodeodown

“I need to do another hula hoop video” WHY?! The hula hoop doesn’t fit you Becki what the hell are u gonna do with it
Gigi we don't need this kinda negativity in the room, another hula hoop videum is exactly what the crowd wants fank youm.

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
I bet the queen of bullying awareness won’t address the hate that woman has got off her little minions. Becki has and always will be a big fat bully.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
What Paige sees when she wakes up ( turn the volume up 😏 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick