Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktb

VIP Member
She’s fundraising outside of Asda. Someone who’s from Chernobyl Ellesmere Port go and find her 😂

She’s not even brushed her hair the scruffy trog

• Haha
Reactions: 36

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Fuck me. I can’t believe my eyes. But I also can. The individual pots are made the size they are because that’s a serving you heaving fucking beast.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
That fucking smile with the tongue pressed up against her teeth is gonna be what tips me over the edge

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
When she span in that dance video it looked like she had to do a 3 point turn just to get all the way around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
'I don't have disordered eating...'
Proceeds to make a supersized mini egg dessert.

I am, genuinely and honestly stunned that she doesn't believe she has an issue with food/eating. It is clear as day she suffers with disordered eating, and I don't just mean by her appearance, but with her WIEIAD, what they show but mostly what they don't show. Because we all know she leaves stuff out which is proven in other videos and comments she makes 'oh I've been obsessed with this recently' literally never seen you eat then before love. By hiding some of the things she is eating is a sign of disordered eating. I am completely stunned by how in denial she is having read her comments in that bullying post. She does have disordered eating. She does have issues with food. She genuinly believes that 1 walk a week and 1 home cooked meal balances it all out. Mental.

jrhrhfjg

I’m usually just a lurker but cannot COPE with this live. Not Beckum comparing Leeds Fest to a camp she did in year 7

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
She was raging when she realised it's not a big bag of mini eggs and they're in wrappers. 😂

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“I need to do another hula hoop video” WHY?! The hula hoop doesn’t fit you Becki what the hell are u gonna do with it

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
The only reason she’s able to stay in bed till noon everyday is because of the “bullies” in her comments having the nerve to “have an opinion” on what she eats. She’s monetising her own “bullying”.

Reactions: 34