Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Had a bit of a rubbish day at work today and felt a bit shite about myself and my capabilities and then I came home and watched Bison taste test cereal targeted at children and drink milk from a dog bowl through a chocolate straw all from the comfort of her mum and dad’s kitchen and suddenly feel like maybe I’m not doing so bad after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Elisesya

Chatty Member
The original creator of the mini egg dessert has called Bison out for not giving credit. Good for her 👏

IMG_9933.jpeg

IMG_9934.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

RachRN86

VIP Member
I went to see the 1975 last night and a girl behind me outside was scranning a burger and her mate went, alright becki Jones. I almost asked if she was a tattler but I'm already weird enough looking

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
Makes me range when she calls herself a ✨pLUs SiZe GirliE✨
You’re not plus size, you’re enormous xo

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Rodeodown

Nahhh those shoulders are not real! Early contender but

Beckijones #74 the incredible bulk
1000022172.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Clansman

The last video was enough for me to find my details to log back in here after a long hiatus.

firstly hello to all you absolutely hilarious people. I’ve been lurking since the first thread and you have all provided me hours of entertainment!

I am the same size as our becks, if not bigger and there is not a moment I am not aware of how big I am, the health implications this may have already have had or may start to cause and I am absolutely aware it is because I am eating FAR too many calories. I am completely aware I have disordered eating and would never try to justify myself.

I come from a larger family who are all the same and have several friends the same. I have never met someone who is as deluded as Becki and it absolutely mind blowing. She 100% has reverse body dismorphia and it’s quite scary to see she. I also think she just doesn’t give a crap and is that full of herself she just doesn’t care.

It also makes me chuckle when she says people don’t have a right to comment things that are not nice. In an ideal world yes, but as adults we understand this is not possible. I know if I put myself out there people would comment about my weight, positively or negatively and I don’t want that so I just don’t. It’s literally that easy.

she is a product of herself and those around her and soon she will regret it when she has irreversible health conditions and by then it will be too late!
I didn’t intend for this post to go so long so apologies about the ramble 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just counted up the calories...

Pots of Joy - 787.5 calories for the tub
Mini eggs 5 x 38g (189 per packet) - 945 calories

Total - 1732.5 calories :ROFLMAO:

She really is a walking pork scratching

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Klaus123

VIP Member
I UsE frEsH inGreDiUms!!!
Takes ribs out of box and chips out of a packet for dinner

whY do They BuLlY mE
Makes giant chocolate dessert in a meal prep container

i DoNt hAve DisOrderEd EatUm
Eats double cheeseburger after stressful drive

• Haha
Reactions: 55

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
So she just made a comment that she didn’t realise that tik tok had adults on it…so why did you join it if you thought it was just kids?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53