Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - TGI’s - £FREE
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42
16/02/24 - Toum Good Toum Goum - £3.59
17/02/24 - Indium - £23.75
20/02/24 - Costeh - £3.90
21/02/24 - Starbucks - £4.10
23/02/24 - Sosej Rib n Chep - £10

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

hol20x

VIP Member
Christ, the way she rummages through the ribs to make sure she picks the meatiest ones. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I still can't get my head round her denial.

She genuinely truly believes her relationship with food is completely normal, that she just has a lot of takeaways.

Up until her declaration of denial, I saw a lot of her in me when it comes to her behaviours around food (secret eater, binge eater here, hi). Finding excuses to overeat, ie stressful drive, better have a mcdonalds, the secret scranning in the car, the hidden brownies, the stash of 'MY' food that she kept in her bedroom away from everyone else, the pure glee and joy on her face when unwrapping a takeaway. All of it.

I have no doubt in my mind that her days revolve around what and when she can next eat (also me) but I also have no doubt in my mind that she believes that's normal now.

I KNOW my relationship with food and eating is shit. Like it consumes me. But I spend a lot of time trying to get a handle on it, keep it in check, I am an ingredient household, I cook from scratch 6 or 7 nights a week, I try to keep my meals balanced, we have takeaway occasionally, once every week or 2, I try to have a normal relationship with food (and normally fail miserably most afternoons as i binge on bread, but hey). She's just free falling. Hurtling along like this lifestyle is totally normal. I'm 'lucky' in that whilst I am indeed fat, it's a socially acceptable, my body can still move kinda fat, but even so I'm hyper aware of my size and the impact it could be having on my health. Whereas Rebecca is just like 'yea this is me, I see no problem, I'm just plus size and don't have any issues with food'.
Ooooooo but you do

Sorry. Apparently I have used this thread as a ranting and therapy session this morning. Thank youm.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Life88

What's with her fucking attitude!

You can't buy that sort of thing in a supermarket because its not a normal amount of sugar to consume, you absolute buffoon.

But sure she'll have the last laugh when her leg gets amputated from untreated diabetes. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just seen paiges gcse artwork and she’s put she has adhd ? Is this a self diagnosis or genuine? I find it hard to believe we have been waiting 7 yrs for my son’s assessment, and I’ve waited 5 yrs for mine. I know adhd affects everyone differently but she doesn’t show many signs.
Paige does not have ADHD. Paige is just a big mouth arsehole who doesn’t listen in school, she’s admitted this. So these days, it’s never just the child being a dick. They’ve got to blame it on something. So now Paige will get away with murder in school as she has this fake diagnosis. In Beckis earlier videos Paige was always a nice kid. She’s just a loud, obnoxious twat now. Plus Rachel will be getting all the Pip for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

EllyMay

VIP Member
In the comments she says she hasn't got an ED. She really believes there are smaller people who eat more than her. Deeply in denial..

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
In her brain, she went to bed one night weighing a dainty 10 stone, then woke up the next day suddenly knocking on 30 stone. Like miraculous conception except for obesity. Freaky Fatday.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Elisesya

Chatty Member
I was not expecting to get an eyeful of bisons wrinkly apron belly today. Looks as if she’s not wearing any underwear under that tent.

8E7F795E-B220-4E12-9CE3-BDDE46D1677E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Shes a smart one isn't she. Completely bamboozled that it gets cold during winter
---
New thread suggestum

#74 24/7%

Keep it simple. Like her

Last edited:
  • Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
As if she bought meal prep tubs and used one for a fucking cadburys dessert 🤣🤣🤣 she is unreal. Who meal preps chocolate yogurt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37