Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Paige stood like a doorman on that dancing video. She’s built like a brick shithouse, her stance isn’t very womanly either. Becki will do anything at this point. She isn’t bothered about humiliating herself, she’s already embarrassed to be seen on her own home town why not add to the embarrassment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just want to know what she had for dinner yesterday for her busy Thursday watching her girls dance !!! I’m sure if it had been a nice fresh home cooked meal we would have seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way she’s had no takeaway food since her Saturday night indium until today. She’s deffo had at least one mcdonnums plus whatever she got with her drinks from Costa and Starbucks.

Reactions: 12
Because it’s probably made out of pig snouts and hoofs!😂😂
The batter on it looked grim. My local chippys battered sausage is £3.75 but it’s a big one and the batter is insane. 90p you just know it’s an abomination. She genuinely doesn’t give a tit what she puts into her body. I’m no health guru but ffs, she eats the most dogshit cuts of meat. Her bowels must be rotten
---
There’s no way she’s had no takeaway food since her Saturday night indium until today. She’s deffo had at least one mcdonnums plus whatever she got with her drinks from Costa and Starbucks.
She 100% will get a sausage barm or something when she goes to costa/Starbucks

Reactions: 10
Why is Paige stood like a doorman on that dancing video. She’s built like a brick shithouse, her stance isn’t very womanly either. Becki will do anything at this point. She isn’t bothered about humiliating herself, she’s already embarrassed to be seen on her own home town why not add to the embarrassment?!
Paige reminds me of that Jo’s unfiltered life. She’s going to be the next Gigantor. She must be nearly 6 foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the stomach cramps you’d get after eating that shite. Pure syrupy, gloopy, carcinogenic shite.

she probably smokes as a laxative, there’s no way she’s managing to go to otherwise, not with the complete processed slop she consumes.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly winds me up more and more every day. I’ve been in hospital with suspected gallstones this week and I’ve been told to stay away from fatty foods for the time being. I’m 27 and a size 6/8, and bleeping starving. And then see this absolute bleeping elephant putting away takeaway after takeaway with supposedly no health issues. Raging

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Soz this is OT but I’m in Key West for the weekend and there’s scousers everywhere what the duck, honestly they could get where a fart couldn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.