Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven forbid the person she was sharing those ribs with may have wanted some of that sauce. Oh who are we kidding, she ate all the ribs.
Everyone else gets cold, fingered scraps. God forbid she gets a run less covered in sauce that she needs to paw her way to the bottom to make sure no one else gets any more than her.

Reactions: 13
I drive barefoot and hare crocs with a passion but I think her feet are so fat that they fill the crocs and they won't slip off. She doesn't really have much choice. Loads of places like New Look do a wide fit but they aren't wide enough for her.
…did you just say you drive BAREFOOT
---
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as duck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.
I do drive in mine (in sports mode) but only for super short distances like if I’m just popping to big Tesco or something. It is safe to drive in them but I wouldn’t do a long distance drive

Reactions: 7
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - TGI’s - £FREE
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42
16/02/24 - Toum Good Toum Goum - £3.59
17/02/24 - Indium - £23.75
20/02/24 - Costeh - £3.90
21/02/24 - Starbucks - £4.10
23/02/24 - Sosej Rib n Chep - £10

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
bleeping chippy tea now! Fat bleep.

What does she think she looks like with that hair? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
…did you just say you drive BAREFOOT
---

I do drive in mine (in sports mode) but only for super short distances like if I’m just popping to big Tesco or something. It is safe to drive in them but I wouldn’t do a long distance drive
I only like driving in flip flops lol! Can’t feel the pedals in uggs or AF1s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Aww cute she got her mummy to do her hair for her!
She definitely didn't do it herself, she can't reach for a start.
I think at the end of the month it's a safety net of £100 that needs added, not £50. Like duck she didn't have a mcdonnums last night and like duck she's been to Costa and starbucks this week and only bought drinks with no pastries or baps.

Reactions: 16
Would never think to have ribs with a battered sosij…
Them ribs look radioactive.
Her hair looks shite.
How many times is she gonna reference the fact she calls the Chinese “the cheppy”.
Thats all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe has been said before but why does it look like biting with her front teeth is painful? It literally makes me wince when she bites something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.