Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t think she’s got the intelligence to address the abeygale thing. It’d involve having to string a real sentence together instead of just going “mmmmm soum gooood mmmm guysssss mmm soum soum niyce mmmm my payje mmmmmm” all day long

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mmmmkay 🙄 whys she being a sassy fat bleep and made an effort with her wide self today!

Reactions: 8
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as duck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
someone held the door open for me today and I said aw fank youm…. I officially need to leave the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuine question here from someone who doesn't drive..is it safe to drive in crocs or does she have no choice as duck all else fits her fat hobbit feet.
I drive barefoot and hare crocs with a passion but I think her feet are so fat that they fill the crocs and they won't slip off. She doesn't really have much choice. Loads of places like New Look do a wide fit but they aren't wide enough for her.

I don’t drive in crocs, it feels horrible. Don’t know why anyone would

Where on earth is the missing food prep? Never to be seen again once it was boxed up, who was she kidding?

Reactions: 17
Heaven forbid the person she was sharing those ribs with may have wanted some of that sauce. Oh who are we kidding, she ate all the ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ, the way she rummages through the ribs to make sure she picks the meatiest ones. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Heaven forbid the person she was sharing those ribs with may have wanted some of that sauce. Oh who are we kidding, she ate all the ribs.
Ribs again like she didn't have them for tea two days ago

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.