Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she looks at Cath when she dares speak whilst Big Becks is making a videoum!!!! Pure serial killer psycho vibez 🤣💀🔪🍓
1000025357.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Paige definitely taking the piss, she was gonna pick her a bloon, then the swimming noodle. She’s a total pain in the arse, the peace signs and sticking the tongue out constantly ffs.

Unfiltered Becki is scary, mad how much bigger she looks 💀

IMG_1137.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Also did she want to mention anymore times that she had to pay for something? I thought that was spiteful because Paige obviously didn't have enough money.

Reactions: 22
Also did she want to mention anymore times that she had to pay for something? I thought that was spiteful because Paige obviously didn't have enough money.
I agree, god forbid a 15 year old has less money than her 31 year old auntie. Why did she have to add that “disclaimer”? Seemed like she wanted to embarrass her

Reactions: 32
Paige’s new tiktok. Good lord beck looks bigger than ever😳
Did you see at the bit where Becki was rating the malteaster bunnies as a ten, then beckis face when Paige said she was going to have one. She is bleeping obsessed with Paige and food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.