Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Do we think she’s been reading here and that’s why tattle went down? It was overloaded with the bison tapping her massive sausage fingers on the keyboard…

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Diddikins

VIP Member
Love it in the comments when people say “keep being you”. What an obese woman child who lives in her parents spare room and pretends to be tv presenter when she plates up her meals? Fucking aspirational that is.

under the ivy

VIP Member
She’s proper manic in that videoum 🤧 Rattled bitch! Obvs reads here and it’s hit a nerve. Grown ass adult room, what that you pay board for? Jog on, oh wait…. 🫨

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I must get shit mum of the year award cos I didn’t even make em 🤣 packet of choc chip ones from asda n that’s their lot. Fuck do I look like arsing about with pancake stations

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Maybe a parent at (not) dancing has complained about a greasy, fugly, colossal, unemployed member of the public sitting and perving on their children for no reason.

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
“I’m a grown arse adult” no grown arse adult says shit like that. If you’re so grown up fucking act like it, wanker

she’s absolutely manic. Something has touched a nerve with her.

EllyMay

VIP Member
"You can have the best time on your own." Does she get how that sounds? I bet she's never even touched herself.

• Haha
  • Sick

Diddikins

VIP Member
Seriously. She really think she’s being a sassy queen but the joke really is on her. Let’s see how sassy she is when she’s bed bound on her cpap machine with Cath wiping her arse. Although the lazy cunt will love that being waited on hand and foot. I can see it now. Cath bringing up mountains of food and that lazy oaf yelling her orders and ripping Cath a new one for forgetting her garlic dep!
---
And she can’t even get the lip sync right the fucking spanner

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s probs been the doctors about her parmesan head n they’ve told her actually noum, being 20 free stone isn’t fit n elfy

• Haha

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Beck logic: product works better if you're skin is hydrated so I've had a shower....not how it works sunshine

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m goin bed with my trifle this fat cunts causing distress and alarm I need to decompress

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
God help the public when Paige turns 18 and starts going out and getting drunk. 🥴 if she’s annoying now imagine what she’s gonna be like after a few WKDs

• Haha
Just heard on the radio food delivery drivers are goimg in strike. I think it’s uber eats and deliveroo. Lets all send our thoughts and prayers to Bison’s just eat driver who will be working over tome today and most likely getting abuse for Bisons neighbours for bringing an arctic truck down a residential street. 🙏🙏

• Haha