BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't too busy to do tit dances in her bedroom earlier tho was she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s proper manic in that videoum 🤧 Rattled witch! Obvs reads here and it’s hit a nerve. Grown ass adult room, what that you pay board for? Jog on, oh wait…. 🫨

Reactions: 24
She probs ate that maccies at about 8pm, how is that late?! I usually eat my tea about 9:30 most nights, I finish work at 8pm get home, shower, see my kids, sort my uniform for the next day and have a bowl of Weetabix. 8pm is a normal fuckin time to eat and let’s be honest, her missing a meal or two is hardly gunna make her starve to death. she just uses the most pathetic excuses. How embarrassing, playing mum again to her niece pretending to be a stressed out mum rushed off her feet cos her kid demanded potato cakes. It’s a fuckin insult to the rest of us who actually work hard whilst juggling life (not just people who have kids, just the normal challenges of life). Honestly blows my mind how people like her even exist in this world, she contributes absolutely nothing to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been laughing so much at this bloody thread and that video with the comments that I’ve given myself chest pain😂😂 will be severely pissed off if I die cos of that huge headed weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually feel abit sorry for Evenstar. Shes never been anything but nice to Becki, defends her all the time she’s even been on her lives and gifted her. I’m not sayin she’s owed friendship but why can’t Becki ever say anything nice to her or even just acknowledge her, big arrogant fat slob

Reactions: 18
Bison meltdown incoming… she’s riled you can tell by the passive aggressive dancing and shaking of the chep. At the weekend there will be a crying vid with snow patrol playing in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet ricketts called her a fat bleep and this is her retaliating

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.