BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What were you BUSY doing today bison I'm dying to know.

Answers on a postcard

Reactions: 23
Why is she saying this as though she's breaking free from her shackles and she's finally going to eat what she wants after restricting herself for too long???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Where the duck is @soph30 as well. It’s not the same without her, I want to be both repulsed and concerned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
* had toum pick porkie up from dancing and take her toum morrisons soum ive got a mcdonalds cos i wasnt cooking. Okay youve been in the house all day before dancing you could of cooked something before leaving! Its any excuse with her!
This week ive worked every day since sunday aswell as the kids (who are all poorly) been off school for half term so ive had to sort them out on a morning an take them to my mums ( about a 15 minute walk from my house and then another 15 minutes each way toum and from work), get home and doum my housework and not once this week have we had takeaway, granted weve lived of pasta & wraps dont get me wrong ive got the money to buy a takeaway for us all but been a GROWN ASS ADULT WITH KIDS A JOB AND A HOUSE TOUM LOOK AFTER id rather spend my money on other things

Reactions: 18
* had toum pick porkie up from dancing and take her toum morrisons soum ive got a mcdonalds cos i wasnt cooking. Okay youve been in the house all day before dancing you could of cooked something before leaving! Its any excuse with her!
This week ive worked every day since sunday aswell as the kids (who are all poorly) been off school for half term so ive had to sort them out on a morning an take them to my mums ( about a 15 minute walk from my house and then another 15 minutes each way toum and from work), get home and doum my housework and not once this week have we had takeaway, granted weve lived of pasta & wraps dont get me wrong ive got the money to buy a takeaway for us all but been a GROWN ASS ADULT WITH KIDS A JOB AND A HOUSE TOUM LOOK AFTER id rather spend my money on other things
Lazy x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probs been the doctors about her parmesan head n they’ve told her actually noum, being 20 free stone isn’t fit n elfy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.