BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had her takeaway budget uno, might actually be able to afford driving lessons instead of walking everywhere or using the bloodclart bus

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sometimes have to remind myself I’m a fully grown ass woman and I’m a wife , a mother , a home owner , I have a job,I’m doing a part time online college course , a dog owner , cat owner , i drive and I’m 40 next year, unyet I still look for a proper adult hahaha

(I know this is nothing to do with Becky!)

Reactions: 12
Love it in the comments when people say “keep being you”. What an obese woman child who lives in her parents spare room and pretends to be tv presenter when she plates up her meals? bleeping aspirational that is.
BDL BINGOUM

Go on girl Keep being you x

Hahahahahahaha she makes £3638386 a day from all your comments haters.

Looks lush Becki, me and my likkle man had maccies toum. Just me and him now since his dad got jailed for attempted murder. He loves watching your videos (Becki : 😶🤐)

Oh that does look nice, I can’t eat fats protein or carbohydrates though. Enjoy x

You look stunning Becki, the maccies bag really brings out your amazing blue eyes. Skin is glowing (Becki : Aw fanks lovely 🥰)

These comments are so awful, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves **

**reserved for when the videum is so bad they can’t in good conscience say a single positive thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being obese & really ugly & being sassy over eating thousands of calories of takeaways daily .. she can’t even walk across the car park to the shop without gasping for breath!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m actually cringing at that video, like seriously acting like that 🤮 she’s vile. I’ve had a late night working in the real world but I’ve not had a takeaway, I simply made myself a bowl of cereal in my own house! To think we are the same age just baffles me!

Ps yes we all love a takeaway but come on isn’t it better to have one once in a while? I know I enjoy having a treat day once a month lol! But everyday? No thanks x

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the witch is angry. 'Grown arse adult? Don't make us laugh. 😂😂 As for "doing what your head and heart wants", her heart must be so under pressure as well as her other organs and joints at this stage.

Calling a medical emergency soon. She's out of control. 💯

Its giving "Extra 50p of Garlic"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m a grown arse adult” no grown arse adult says tit like that. If you’re so grown up bleeping act like it, wanker

she’s absolutely manic. Something has touched a nerve with her.

Reactions: 24
What a lazy fat lump she is. 3 kids to look after, a dog to walk, a house to upkeep, a husband that works all hours god sends, and I still manage to cook dinner. She does absolutely sod all all day and tries to make out she deserves a well earned McDonald’s when it’s her 50th this week! Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 9
Oh aye SOUM bleeping busy dragging the Fatbastardia around the derelect Port with your niece. She's like a sniffer dog for young girls or oily food.

• Haha
Needs a slap really doesn't she. Though she's so obese it'd just be like slapping a ball of playdoh

• Haha
She’ll be dragging poor Big Ian out next week for some sympathy vids when the manic episode wears off

Reactions: 14
Hope she comes with this vim in a few days when she’s givin it “I’m not a nasty person I’m just fat 🥺🥺🥺
Hahaha waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.