BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I can’t cope with that video! Who does she actually think she is 😂 Beck Beck the sass queen! Big fat loser

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love it in the comments when people say “keep being you”. What an obese woman child who lives in her parents spare room and pretends to be tv presenter when she plates up her meals? bleeping aspirational that is.

Reactions: 24
In the time it’s taken for her to go from Morrisons to macceeeez, sit rattling for 10 mins in the drive froum, go home and plate up her slob buffet she could’ve got more deppahs and smileyyyyysssssse. Madness

Reactions: 13
Ooh who has lit her maxi pad? I love how she thinks she’s clapping back, but all she is doing is killing herself. Stupid fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she “need to take” the kid to Morrisons. Big old nonce imposing as usual and playing mum lool sad fat eedyat. No trifle to decompress with so eating 12 jam tea cakes instead

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon her engagement levels are maybe dipping a bit so management have said just to wind up the trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose when you look like that your default is to always be on the defensive. Prob why she was able to bully in school

Reactions: 16
Why does she “need to take” the kid to Morrisons. Big old nonce imposing as usual and playing mum lool sad fat eedyat. No trifle to decompress with so eating 12 jam tea cakes instead
Why did Porker NEED potato cakes? So random. Them kids will end up the exact same as her.

Proper winds me up she always has the big bleeping light on too

Reactions: 10
Honestly, the witch is angry. 'Grown arse adult? Don't make us laugh. 😂😂 As for "doing what your head and heart wants", her heart must be so under pressure as well as her other organs and joints at this stage.

Calling a medical emergency soon. She's out of control. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Grown ass adult who doesn't pay any bills, eats her meals in her room at her parents house, no adult friends, no job (tiktok doesn't count) only thing adult about her is her age.

Shes properly pissed me off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she knew full well she was going to inhale a maccies with laying the foundations down in that tit clap back videum the one before the I'm a grown ass fat bleep!!

Might be an adult on paper big chunks but your still a firty year old virgin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've finally realised who she reminds me of, Bridget from trolls. Thinks she's all dainty but she's...a bleeping troll

Reactions: 5
She’s following the cycle:

attempt to be helfy kween
fail
eat like a hippo
be a cocky bleep
cryum video
motivational video “fanks for the love guysm, I’m just me and that’s okaym, I won’t change for anywun even if people fink my life is unhelfy”
attempt to be helfy kween

rinse, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.