BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to sit in her “grown ass adult room”

you mean the one with dinosaur bedding, penguin cushions, Harry Potter books and “fings from the zoo-um” ?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
“IM A GROWN ASS ADULT”
Fuuuuckkkiinnggggg hell love, look in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love how she acts like it’s something out of the ordinary that she had a Maccies. The takeaway tracker says differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42
Reminded me of destiny childish🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Sometimes you've just gotta go with what your heart wants" Beckum hun your heart is screaming for help, not ANOTHER mcdonnums

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does she not have oven food to throw in when she’s “busy”
Seems like none of these tiktoker “foodies” ever do a freezer tea, frozen pizza, cheps etc
In the real world who the actual duck can afford to drop all this money on takeaways

Reactions: 15
A grown ass adult with no bills to pay, no responsibilities, no job, living in her mum’s box room, trying to act clever behind a camera.
Why’s she trying to justify her McDonald’s because it’s “late”, soup takes 5 mins hun?

Reactions: 27
What her heart wants is a way out of all the fat building up around it and a bleeping break from working overtime trying to get that giant sack of lard functioning.

Reactions: 7
There’s so few thoughts in that gigantic head of hers that she couldn’t even think of the word “thought”… “so tonight I had this fing”

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she also had a double cheeseburger hidden in that bag and that’s why she said ‘double…’ when she pulled out the mayo chicken 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is she being such a witch in her latest video? Hahaha I’m actually cringing
You’re thirty bleeping one Rebecca, what the duck are you doing?!?!?!???

Reactions: 19
Seems like none of these tiktoker “foodies” ever do a freezer tea, frozen pizza, cheps etc
In the real world who the actual duck can afford to drop all this money on takeaways
Yeah she has but she ate all the chicken dippehhhs wiv the smiyyyyyley fayyyyces the uvver niyyyyyte. Soum yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally had 12 chicken deppers and smiley faces the other night. She must've eaten them all so had to have an emergency maccies

Reactions: 7
Is she on drugs I don’t get her…a clap back McDonald’s video?! christ almighty she’s asking for it at this point. She’s also getting more yellow by the day. Won’t be so cocky when she’s gone into liver failure😟

Reactions: 14
Why is she being such a witch in her latest video? Hahaha I’m actually cringing
You’re thirty bleeping one Rebecca, what the duck are you doing?!?!?!???
Because she has nothing else to do or to occupy her mind so she gets aggy on the Internet for fun

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice the slip up with the chickum mayoum? She said "got a double..." before correcting herself. Got a double cheeseburger behind the scenes have you, ready to snaffle when the cameras off?

Anyway, I predict a crying videum by next Tuesday. Fugly whopper has been a bit too smug and she'll be ripped a new one tonight. Not that she's ever seen the old ones.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.