Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash, live from Becki 'then in December or January i want to do like a mountain because after each walk I feel fitter so it'll be like a good challenge to push myself.'
Her low Neanderthal brow knocks me sick every time
She thinks she's so dainty and gorge but she's got a face and a build like a caveman crossed with a woolly mammoth 🦣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A week tomorrow Bisonettes. Cannot bleeping wait for Bison’s pancakeum day station.
Just discovered large marge in TikTok and Jesus Christ she’s repulsive

What I imagine on Pancake Tuesday 🐷

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That latest video. Imagine being 30 and filming yourself scream it’s national nutellla day. Just when you think she can’t get any sadder.

IMG_6786.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah to that video. Paige throwing herself round like she’s beyonce! Nope ladies- stop! Just stop it. Also stop with secret eating

Reactions: 23
Iv not got TikTok so only see her on instagram. Has she had the meal she cooked (dippers and smiley faces 🤢) then the other meal because she was peckish, and then Nutella from a jar all in one night?

Reactions: 2
This is why we all cringed when she filmed that video where she was comparing herself to a year previous and she’d lost half a kg

Reactions: 10
Do her parents have a sedative with their dinner? How can they be in that house with her storming around screaming about Nutella. It must sound like a rhinoceros is on the loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way the spoon or fork or whatever shovel she is using always comes out with spit covered food on it.

I just want to smash the cutlery up her gorilla nose. She's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus
Was Paige dancing? Looked like she was trying to frantically escape auntie nobhead and flag down help.
stick to grandad stomping in ya glittery dresses please

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.