Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That food she cooked tonight is definitely just for her!
Supposed to be between 3 people yet she only put 12 smiley faces in and took 5 of them, the greedy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Everyone needs to take a scroll on dadthedish on TikTok. Basically where I think Becki has ripped most of her “food” content off. He even reviewed munch boxes.

Reactions: 5
The Nutella video and the dancing video… what a bleeping awful time to have eyes and ears

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Becki wieiad Sunday
I decided to add the calories together(that was in the video) just for Sunday here is her total calorie's. bleeping hello enough calories for 2!!!
View attachment 2737960View attachment 2737961Well I’m not doing that again that took forever with the amount Of food!
Yet someone argued with me that I was wrong for suggesting that very figure... I guessed that she was eating over 4000 cals a day easily! 🤣🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rickets: lord jesus christ please bring back the plauge to kill this blob off 😭⚰
I don't know if anyone can tell but I bleeping hate that little racist hound. He's well suited to Beluga, both absolutely clapped

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When someone sends her a gift there are different amounts depending on the gift but the cheapest is 1p🤣

Reactions: 3
"I wanted to boujee it up a little" and all she does is add some bell pepper 🥲 kill me now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guarantee the “mountain” she plans to climb will be moel famau which is a just a big hill that I have seen many a toddler walk. And she’ll 100% use the car park half way up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.