Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with scalp issues, less is more. I had a really itchy flaky scalp and I tried TGel and few other things and nothing worked. My hairdresser told me to use baby shampoo and after a few washes it was fine.

Reactions: 4
Whelp! That’s me off to Dignitas after seeing her latest video about Nutella day. I can’t be on this planet anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her scalp issues would clear up if she washed her hair I reckon- her hair looks super oily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whelp! That’s me off to Dignitas after seeing her latest video about Nutella day. I can’t be on this planet anymore 😂
I think about the original video maybe about 3 times a week

did she credit the original creator of the salt a pep smiley cheps? I’ve seen them somewhere before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s such a bleeping twit. Is this all she has to do with her time?
You know she’s a crap content creator when I don’t even want to watch this latest one 😂 honestly I could now but I have no interest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My grandma has better moves 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.