Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash, live from Becki 'then in December or January i want to do like a mountain because after each walk I feel fitter so it'll be like a good challenge to push myself.'
A mountain
Imagine she gets an injury and the mountain rescue team turn up and take one look at her and say “this is your home now” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On live said the gym was bad for her knees… hmmm wonder why that is. And that she didn’t warm up for the equipment - the treadmill and cross trainer you’re not doing Olympic weightlifting babe 😂

Also said she wants to eventually climb a mountain - the delusion 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only mountain she’d tackle is a mountain of bleeping cheeseburgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s never getting up a mountain unless she does something insanely drastic this year. Not a bleeping chance. I was (key word: was) fit when I did Snowdon and Ben Nevis and I nearly DIED

Reactions: 15
“I’ve always grew up a little bit fast” says the woman child at 31 who has no job and lives at home 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How is that Evenstar weirdo not embarrassed at the fact she comments on every single video and Becki never responds to her?

Reactions: 14
I can’t bear a single speck of this lump of lard but it drives me MAD that she picks up her whole Yorkshire pudding and bites it, chop it up you animal 😭

I fill mine with mashed potato, a wee bit of the meat, pour some gravy on top then shove it in my gob 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see this on some channel 5 rescue team show
IMG_6775.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
By mountain does she mean the accessibility slope into her local maccies? Instead of sitting in her car at the drive thru🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Because I’ve got nieces and nephews from being young I’ve had to grow up so much quicker”
5 seconds later
“Dunno what to do about tokfest” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If she goes to Tokfest can we chip in and pay for the person who lives closest to where it’s held to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does having nieces and nephews make you grow up fast?? THEY AREN'T YOUR KIDS

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not her going to waste the doctors time with her sore scalp. You can see that it’s not sore and deffo not psoriasis. It’s not a doctor issue. It’s a her issue, stop swapping products every 2 mins, change your bleeping diet, cretin.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.