BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bison claims to not use filters but is foiled by the colour of the food changing as it goes into her mouth on the frankie and bennies video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was going for the dainty half bite but took to much so ended up stuffing the whole lot in 🤢
this is what confused me
She took a bit and then decided last min to poke the rest in with her tiny fingers. But the look on her face was like she was risking her life, which she probably was because I’m surprised she didn’t choke. Our dainty kween

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what will be in today’s wheel of wonder?
Some form of skooer
Greek salid
Watery curry with packet rice
Honey mustard chicken
Burger stachun

Any other bison delights I’ve missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she not using her “platform” to raise awareness of her dad’s condition? I don’t get it, she has a following and she could provide details and support but no it’s all about food

Reactions: 13
Some form of skooer
Greek salid
Honey mustard chicken
Burger stachun

Some form of ethnic dish which she will butcher and commit a hate crime in doing so

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she doesn’t feel emotions properly as she’s so focused on food.. it’s weird. Honestly just reading Rachs post posted on here made me fill up a bit .. it’s a sad situation for the family & Beckis going on about how much she loves garlic bread from f&b .. she’s so self obsessed..
---

When poor Cath loses Ian .. genuinely feel sorry for Ian dealing with this too.. I hope she loses patience and sees Becki for the selfish greedy uncaring pig she is .. she needs kicking out of her spoiled cosy life .. put her in a bed sit & make her pay her own bills .. dislike her
Cath will have even less chance of getting shot of her cos Becki will use the excuse of not wanting to leave her Mum on her own.

Reactions: 7
Some form of skooer
Greek salid
Honey mustard chicken
Burger stachun

I like the freezer food medleys. Frozen whatever with some random can of tit but with a portion to feed 200 people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some form of ethnic dish which she will butcher and commit a hate crime in doing so
Tuscan chicken that’s never been further than the Wirral.

Korean noodle dish that will reignite north/south tensions.

Greek Salid that triggers Ricketts 100 year war PTSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some form of skooer
Greek salid
Honey mustard chicken
Burger stachun

Tuscan chicken, slow cookerum masala, dry ass meatballs, chunna jacket potatoum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone had becki short for Rebecca turn up at their doors yet? I’m getting bored waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever she ‘cooks’ will inevitably include cream and/or cheese (which she doesn’t like) and fry light (cos she’s a healfy gurl)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone had becki short for Rebecca turn up at their doors yet? I’m getting bored waiting
I bought a Ring doorbell especially, then I can keep an eye out…motion detector will sense the Flabia from 7 miles away

I said many many moons ago that big scoops is going to be one insufferable bleep once Ian & cath are both gone if that house is owned & she still lives there! I'd expect the other siblings will want to sell it and can imagine her not moving 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why is she not using her “platform” to raise awareness of her dad’s condition? I don’t get it, she has a following and she could provide details and support but no it’s all about food
she’ll use him to garner sympathy that’s about it.
Though I do wonder if the disgusting comments made about him have made her pea brain rethink using him for content.

Reactions: 3
Whatever she ‘cooks’ will inevitably include cream and/or cheese (which she doesn’t like) and fry light (cos she’s a healfy gurl)
Don’t forget lashings of that gahhic payyyyyyyste that’s her absolute fayyyyyyyve 🤢
---
Sorry are my eyes deceiving me? How can she of all people repost this 😭😭View attachment 2706704
As if she’s gonna make that! It’s got the chooooner which she doesn’t much liyyyyyyke cos she doesn’t liyyyyyke the smell, and it has spiyyyyyyce. She doesn’t much liyyyyyyke spiyyyyyyyce. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
the choona boats might remind her of her one walk down the river

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.