BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes the only person who has said anything postive about the movie! Its apparently absolute garbage
The girl is obsessed with olly murs. I don’t think it takes a lot for her to be impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually really close with Poggy so think I could wing an invite to hers if you want? Don’t want to brag but we’re kind of besties. She replied to me on here at least twice x
---

Has anyone volunteered to take Rickets on when they’ve all gone? My personal vote would be @kayefeluu20 as I know how much she adores him & I think she’d take really good care of him
I’ll take him. My theory is he will be less likely to curse me if I’m looking after him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is what confused me
She took a bit and then decided last min to poke the rest in with her tiny fingers. But the look on her face was like she was risking her life, which she probably was because I’m surprised she didn’t choke. Our dainty kween
It honestly looked to me like she zoned out and just automatically shoved the rest in

Reactions: 6
‘My dad said whatever way the moss is facing, that’s north’ #PortEducation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just remembered I was giggling for ages in bed last night with my boyfriend cos I said ‘we’re in our garlic bed’ and he was just like 🧍🏻♂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'panicking in case the trees come down on me'

they're the ones panicking in case you come down on them becks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No way in her new video does she say ‘oh I’m looking down a lot so you might see my chins’. Does she not realise you can see it no matter what way she’s looking? Like a bloody sandbag strapped to her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually really close with Poggy so think I could wing an invite to hers if you want? Don’t want to brag but we’re kind of besties. She replied to me on here at least twice x
---

Has anyone volunteered to take Rickets on when they’ve all gone? My personal vote would be @kayefeluu20 as I know how much she adores him & I think she’d take really good care of him
Ah yeah, defo wouldn't tie him outside and question him about where he was on the day Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake. Love the repugnant racist little tyke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.