BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @user726 for the Fred title, two kebabum for yoom

If you’re new here, click the pink Wiki button. No one cares that you only ate 1 shred of iceberg lettuce in the whole of 2023 and no, beckatron doesn’t have special needs. Fank yoom and welcome to the funniest fred on tattle

carry on everywom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m no oil painting but she’s got a proper Quasimodo thing going on ain’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Paige massively does her dirty all the time and Beck Beck just takes it so she can be in with the cool kids which she clearly thinks Paige is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It really winds me up when she bangs on about how much she loves salad and whenever she makes a healthy meal she says how amazing it is. One reason I struggle with my weight is because I’m fussy with textures of things (possibly neurodivergent) but she makes out she HATES crisps and cheese and bloody loves Greek salad yet she barely ever eats it?
If you love it that much maybe try having a salad for lunch everyday?

Reactions: 21
Shes struggling to keep her eyes open.. she looks terrible. Her face is sliding downwards with all the fat 😳

Reactions: 10
Paige massively does her dirty all the time and Beck Beck just takes it so she can be in with the cool kids which she clearly thinks Paige is.
100% and I have my thoughts on Paige and her attitude, but being a minor I will refrain from sharing them!

Reactions: 20
Paige always does her dirty.. I think Becks does her bloody head in so she just laughs at her.

Reactions: 17
Can you even imagine being 31 years of age, hanging out with your 15 year old niece in McDonald’s? Like I’m not saying there are achievements you have you hit in life, but that’s odd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I get being close with your auntie cos I’m close with mine but that’s because there is only a 10 year age gap between us and we are both adults and have stuff in common. Becki hanging out with a 15 year old at the age of 31 is just weird. I can imagine she gets a right strop on when Paige tells her she’s hanging out with her actual mates. I bet Becki sits there rage eating and sobbing listening to celine dion all by myself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly I hope Paige is financially rinsing the smooth brained amoeba. It's Beckis own fault for having some sort of You style obsession with a 15 year old.

There's 13 years between me and my niece, she's just got her own phone and all we do is every few days text about what books she's reading and if I've read it before. I would consider us quite close. So if we're quite close, then Bison is basically living in Paige's skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.