BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’ll use him to garner sympathy that’s about it.
Though I do wonder if the disgusting comments made about him have made her pea brain rethink using him for content.
That’s actually an interesting one because if they do own the house, it’s a 50/50 split between Cath and Ian meaning Becki will automatically have the biggest legal claim to the house.

She is Ian’s only biological child (and I can’t imagine this family bothering to go through the formal adoption process for Ian to be the other siblings’ legal father) so she will be entitled to his share of the house and then Cath’s share would be split 5 ways (Becki, 3 sisters, 1 brother) assuming there isn’t anything in the will (if they even have wills) excluding the sisters that are clearly estranged from the family.

So Becki would have like a 60% claim on the house in that case. And then if it’s a council house, she’d be entitled to it from being a tenant for so long if she’s paying a share of rent.

Reactions: 8
That’s actually an interesting one because if they do own the house, it’s a 50/50 split between Cath and Ian meaning Becki will automatically have the biggest legal claim to the house.

She is Ian’s only biological child (and I can’t imagine this family bothering to go through the formal adoption process for Ian to be the other siblings’ legal father) so she will be entitled to his share of the house and then Cath’s share would be split 5 ways (Becki, 3 sisters, 1 brother) assuming there isn’t anything in the will (if they even have wills) excluding the sisters that are clearly estranged from the family.

So Becki would have like a 60% claim on the house in that case. And then if it’s a council house, she’d be entitled to it from being a tenant for so long if she’s paying a share of rent.
But that would only be if Cath and Ian died at the same time wouldn’t it? If Ian dies, surely his share would automatically go to his next of kin, providing there isn’t a will to say otherwise, which would be Cath (presuming they are married). It would only be once she dies that it would be split between the children and Becki would only be entitled to an equal share along with the rest of them.

Reactions: 12
But that would only be if Cath and Ian died at the same time wouldn’t it? If Ian dies, surely his share would automatically go to his next of kin, providing there isn’t a will to say otherwise, which would be Cath (presuming they are married). It would only be once she dies that it would be split between the children and Becki would only be entitled to an equal share along with the rest of them.
What if Ian has a secret kid somewhere x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s true! Some people put wills in place to ensure that their share of a house will go directly to their children in the event the pass before their partner (especially common when one individual gets a terminal diagnosis young and their partner could remarry and have more children). It’s common enough in Ireland for property to be left to the youngest child full stop.

But I just don’t see this family being mindful enough to care about having a will or not honestly.

If they don’t have wills, anyone related to them could make a claim on the house not just split between Becki and her siblings.

And tbh it’s not just Cath that babies Becki, it’s the whole lot of them so they’d probably just give her the house because she’d demand it.

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, they don’t own the house and becki doesn’t pay towards the rent. Caff will probably outlive her anyway

Reactions: 26
Probably going to make this and make out it’s her own recipe
hi everywunn

tonyt I mayde deees choona bowwwwats

dey are really eeeezee

first I scooyped out the middle of da cuuucumba

and den I added a little bit of garlic payyysste

and den I gave it all a good mex

and den I put the chooona inside the bowwwwats

and den I served them

dey are really easy and my payyyyyyyige loves dum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone had becki short for Rebecca turn up at their doors yet? I’m getting bored waiting
I might get an airBnb in Ellesmere Port and post my location to see if Beck makes it 100 yards down the road 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes the only person who has said anything postive about the movie! Its apparently absolute garbage

Reactions: 9
Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45
05/01/24 - chippy £9.66
09/01/24 - Nandewwwwsssssss £VOUCHER
16/01/24 - Undeclared Mcdonnums £TBC
17/01/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast £9.08
18/01/24 - Harvester breakfast - £10.60
21/01/24 - Frankie and Bennums - £21.80

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No wonder paigey got high scores on the punching machine she is her mother's daughter after all 🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is teenage dirtbag a song in the movie or is she just not helping herself after that school videum? 😶

Reactions: 6
I don’t know who first said she’s built like a fridge freezer but she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might get an airBnb in Ellesmere Port and post my location to see if Beck makes it 100 yards down the road 😆
I’m actually really close with Poggy so think I could wing an invite to hers if you want? Don’t want to brag but we’re kind of besties. She replied to me on here at least twice x
---
And Rickets will outlive them all
Has anyone volunteered to take Rickets on when they’ve all gone? My personal vote would be @kayefeluu20 as I know how much she adores him & I think she’d take really good care of him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.