BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d honestly hate to be that fat you know. I’d be in a constant state of anxiety about not fitting into plane seats, cinema seats, theatre seats, tit if she rode a bike her arse would swallow it whole. I go to Disney World often and I’d be terrified of not fitting in the ride seats…can you imagine her trying to get her arse on the seven dwarfs mine train?! I’d be so sad to be too fat to do what I love! Do you reckon that’s why she has no hobbies and does nothing but rot in the house or wander the aisles of Asda like an overfed zombie?? Literally just too fat to function in normal society?
Snapchat-1516489716.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why did she eat her chicken like this

Also, getting sides for a change, of the exact same thing she always gets anyway
View attachment 2705425
Its like shes trying to get the most pleasure from eating it, that thing she does with her eyes everytime she takes a bite of food is like a orgasm face. She does it with every single fing that enters her mouth she kinda closes her eyes

Reactions: 4
Days have passed but I still can’t get the imagine of the walking wardrobe dancing/stomping along to the Live Your Life song. And her thinking that she was doing something and proving a point to her ‘haters’.
Like digging yourself an early grace for a few quid is a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From her past few videos I think she’s trying to lose weight, the walking , her meals, a smoothie, crappy breakfast biscuits, orange juice when she took her mum out instead of coke. Don’t get me wrong she is doing a tit job of it. But I think she believes ordering a selection of starters at Franky and Bennys is the healthier/lower calorie alternative as she just sees a selection of smaller plates rather then one big meal with a side (or 2).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just stop becki. Your not cool. Soum not fetch💗
Just imagine all the dirty looks she'll get from people trying to watch the film whilst she moans after every spoonful of ice cream and sweeties.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just imagine all the dirty looks she'll get from people trying to watch the film whilst she moans after every spoonful of ice cream and sweeties.
Mmmm mmmm mmmm😱💦 whilst creaming all over the chairs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If something does happen to her dad and its just her and Cath she will be awful to live with. She's very controlling and I think she will take over even more than she does now and I don't think poor Cath will be mentally strong enough to stop her. That will be Beckis house and won't thay all know it!

Reactions: 11
She’s one waste of space. If they have had “the worst news” about her dad and she’s spending her time stuffing her big fat wham head instead of actually helping and being there for her mum then I do not know how ANY member of her family bother with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The look
If something does happen to her dad and its just her and Cath she will be awful to live with. She's very controlling and I think she will take over even more than she does now and I don't think poor Cath will be mentally strong enough to stop her. That will be Beckis house and won't thay all know it!
I agree, remember when Ian was shouting at her that she’s a grown woman 💀 she’ll be more controlling and mean.
————
She was ready to go full hulk mode after tasting that garlic bread. She was more upset about it not tasting the same than she is about her dad.

Imagine having to sit next to her in the cinema, stinking of garlic and not having any armrest 😷

Reactions: 10
I see Lawrence is in Turkey getting a gastric sleeve. I just don't think it would work for Bison because she's so addicted and seemingly refuses to get any help.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see Lawrence is in Turkey getting a gastric sleeve. I just don't think it would work for Bison because she's so addicted and seemingly refuses to get any help.
He’s addicted too and he’s fucked, he’ll end up ruining it if the botched Turkey job doesn’t do it for him first 😭

Reactions: 16
Tickles me how these food addicts run to Turkey for a gazzy because the NHS won’t look twice at them, then end up just ruining it because they haven’t addressed their addiction first 🤣🤣 soft shites

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.