BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine all the dirty looks she'll get from people trying to watch the film whilst she moans after every spoonful of ice cream and sweeties.
She would be getting a swift "shut the duck up" from me

I really hope she dosnt behave that way in public, can you bleeping imagine 💀

Reactions: 6
I see Lawrence is in Turkey getting a gastric sleeve. I just don't think it would work for Bison because she's so addicted and seemingly refuses to get any help.
Its taken him almost 3 or 4 years to get to the correct weight for surgery he has tried really hard with his diet. Becki could never do that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its taken him almost 3 or 4 years to get to the correct weight for surgery he has tried really hard with his diet. Becki could never do that
Lawrence? He’s absolutely huge just now? And piled it on in the last year.

Reactions: 27
I fink old Ian should change his name to Garlic Bread then his daughter might actually give a duck about him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My niece My BEST FRIEND!!! All I see is a YOUNG kid and a woman in her 30s WTF! She’s honestly a creepy weirdo! Best friend is a 10 year old kid. Why aren’t her family stressed by the obsession. It’s not cute/sweet/innocent it’s not ok cos it’s ’just Our beck beck’ it’s dodgy.
Paige was a bit chunkier when she was younger (like a lot of kids before puberty) so I reckon Becki always saw her as a mini me, doing the hot choc slow cooker thing together, sharing love of ‘treats’. Now Paige has obviously grown up and lost a bit of timber and got her own friends (I hope).

Reactions: 10
I just can't fathom how they've clearly been told Ian isn't going to last as long as previously predicted, and she's there taking selfies smiling in the car and filming herself shovelling garlic bread and chicken in her big fat gob. Distraction my arse. All she's interested in is where her next food fix is coming from.

Reactions: 28
Each to their own but if I’d just been told my Dad was on his way out you wouldn’t be able to get me off the floor. Anything for a bit of attention. Even her tone changes, the woe is me hi everywon. All the enablers with the you ok hun posts, she’ll be loving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe still big but not as much as he used to be when he first joined tik tok
I don’t know this Lawrence, is he bigger than Becki? :)
Men often look bigger as they carry all their weight in their stomachs and they swell

Reactions: 1
Lawrence is a total beg I can’t stand him.

Where’s the content from Caffs happy birfday night out? Do we think it was canned due to the bad newsum? There’s no way Bec Bec would miss an opportunity to showcase her scranning

Reactions: 16
He’s massive now - he’s piled on at least five stone lately.

Reactions: 12
Love her video about bad news was just like ‘so, yeah got loads of new lyk fresh content soum looking forward to that’

Reactions: 11
Love her video about bad news was just like ‘so, yeah got loads of new lyk fresh content soum looking forward to that’
Yeah spin the wheel which she will only manipulate anyway 🙄 honestly why does she even bother. 3 videums all about one tit meal she will cook, good one becbec, simply quivering with excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can see her living with Cath for good now. She'll pretend she's looking after her when really she's too much of a big kid to move out.
My uncle is in his 60’s and still lives with his mum (my nanna) has never left - he’s a bit of a weirdo too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can she never just eat a meal of like baked salmon or chicken with vegetables? She’s always got to make everything a polava

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.