BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to an Italian in New York yesterday and we ordered a started of garlic bread and it came this size could you imagine big becks getting this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s up to the family to sort out their overgrown child bothering slob though, they’re all just enablers so I have no sympathy at all
Think we should steer clear of her dad. I'm sure most of us have some sympathy with her for what they are enduring.
I feel sorry for Ian & Cath & everyone but Becki who clearly doesn’t give a tit about him. Would rather sit in her room & watch telly than spend time with him.

Reactions: 11
So has she switched to just ordering sides at f&b's now cos she gets more? 🤔 fat insufferable bleep!!

I imagine either ians in hospital or at home alone whilst the bleeping clampets have all fucked of to fill their faces then on to the pics 🤦🏻‍♀️ cunts the lot of them!

Reactions: 14
I went to an Italian in New York yesterday and we ordered a started of garlic bread and it came this size could you imagine big becks getting this
Was that Carmines?

EDIT: just clicked on the picture and I see that it was.
This was from our trip there a few years back:
IMG_1035.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She just dosnt know how to converse unless it's about food. Talking about the weather so awkwardly as if you're stuck eating lunch with the new coworker and it's awkward as duck. If I'm out with my family/friends we will be in tears with laugher not awkwardly looking around
---
yea she looks really upset about the bad news eh? Again, how the duck does anyone think she’s so so nice and lovely? They’ve obv been told Ian’s dementia is rapidly progressing yet she’ll still sit upstairs in her bedroom instead of spending time with him. bleep! Sorry but I don’t want to see one bleeping sad video from her when he dies because she doesn’t give a duck. She will just be looking forward to the buffet at the wake.
She's probably got blueprints drew up in crayon for his gaming room the selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my monthly phase where I've gone beyond finding her funny and she's just bleeping me off. She's doing my nut with this dad stuff, it's a bit of a tetchy subject for me. Just want her bashed on the bonce or verbally abused. Do us a favour Rach x
She probably will when Ian passes. It must be taking some strength for her not to smack the bleep round the back of the head with a baseball bat. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if all hell broke loose once he has gone and Rach and Cath are just keeping the peace for Ian’s sake.

Reactions: 13
It is getting to the point that I feel awkward when I watch her.. she’s with family having dinner & it’s like she’s uncomfortable.. it’s really weird.

Reactions: 14
I can see her living with Cath for good now. She'll pretend she's looking after her when really she's too much of a big kid to move out.

Reactions: 27
She just dosnt know how to converse unless it's about food. Talking about the weather so awkwardly as if you're stuck eating lunch with the new coworker and it's awkward as duck. If I'm out with my family/friends we will be in tears with laugher not awkwardly looking around
---

She's probably got blueprints drew up in crayon for his gaming room the selfish witch
What’s she’s planning to turn it into? A walk-in larder?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she eat her chicken like this

Also, getting sides for a change, of the exact same thing she always gets anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’d honestly hate to be that fat you know. I’d be in a constant state of anxiety about not fitting into plane seats, cinema seats, theatre seats, tit if she rode a bike her arse would swallow it whole. I go to Disney World often and I’d be terrified of not fitting in the ride seats…can you imagine her trying to get her arse on the seven dwarfs mine train?! I’d be so sad to be too fat to do what I love! Do you reckon that’s why she has no hobbies and does nothing but rot in the house or wander the aisles of Asda like an overfed zombie?? Literally just too fat to function in normal society?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d honestly hate to be that fat you know. I’d be in a constant state of anxiety about not fitting into plane seats, cinema seats, theatre seats, tit if she rode a bike her arse would swallow it whole. I go to Disney World often and I’d be terrified of not fitting in the ride seats…can you imagine her trying to get her arse on the seven dwarfs mine train?! I’d be so sad to be too fat to do what I love! Do you reckon that’s why she has no hobbies and does nothing but rot in the house or wander the aisles of Asda like an overfed zombie?? Literally just too fat to function in normal society?
I had a friend who was probably bigger than her. She did duck all, had no hobbies, and it was completely down to her size. We once went for tea and she asked for the burger to come without salad and on the receipt it said NO SALARD. She thought it was hilarious but I knew they were referring to her as a fat lard arse salad dodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a friend who was probably bigger than her. She did duck all, had no hobbies, and it was completely down to her size. We once went for tea and she asked for the burger to come without salad and on the receipt it said NO SALARD. She thought it was hilarious but I knew they were referring to her as a fat lard arse salad dodger.
That’s brutal but hilarious 🤣🤣 I have a lot of social anxiety as it is so being that size would completely finish me off. I’d become a hermit. I once saw someone have to do the walk of shame off a ride at Alton Towers because they were too fat for the seat…omg I’d perish

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.