BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat ugly self absorbed creepy Peter File
How no one in that bleeping family stick it on her I do not know

Reactions: 15
My niece My BEST FRIEND!!! All I see is a YOUNG kid and a woman in her 30s WTF! She’s honestly a creepy weirdo! Best friend is a 10 year old kid. Why aren’t her family stressed by the obsession. It’s not cute/sweet/innocent it’s not ok cos it’s ’just Our beck beck’ it’s dodgy.
I think she wants people to think she's her mum so she looks like she's had a successful life or something.

Reactions: 8
If my Dad was so poorly I wouldn’t be able to eat with worry. Never mind go for meal tonight, another in the week and sort a fancy dress.

Reactions: 30
She was the same when her nan died. She made a videum in the scranmobile about dead naan and was saying how, 'Everywun deals with it differently ,so be kind” I honestly don't believe she has any empathy.
I feel like she doesn’t feel emotions properly as she’s so focused on food.. it’s weird. Honestly just reading Rachs post posted on here made me fill up a bit .. it’s a sad situation for the family & Beckis going on about how much she loves garlic bread from f&b .. she’s so self obsessed..
---
I hope cath kicks her out tbh
When poor Cath loses Ian .. genuinely feel sorry for Ian dealing with this too.. I hope she loses patience and sees Becki for the selfish greedy uncaring pig she is .. she needs kicking out of her spoiled cosy life .. put her in a bed sit & make her pay her own bills .. dislike her

Reactions: 27
It’s up to the family to sort out their overgrown child bothering slob though, they’re all just enablers so I have no sympathy at all

Reactions: 26
In my monthly phase where I've gone beyond finding her funny and she's just bleeping me off. She's doing my nut with this dad stuff, it's a bit of a tetchy subject for me. Just want her bashed on the bonce or verbally abused. Do us a favour Rach x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sitting there filming herself with crumbs down her top. 😭 No shame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
bleeping scruff didn’t even realise she’d got some chicken on her top she probably snorted it straight up once she realised

Reactions: 5
yea she looks really upset about the bad news eh? Again, how the duck does anyone think she’s so so nice and lovely? They’ve obv been told Ian’s dementia is rapidly progressing yet she’ll still sit upstairs in her bedroom instead of spending time with him. bleep! Sorry but I don’t want to see one bleeping sad video from her when he dies because she doesn’t give a duck. She will just be looking forward to the buffet at the wake.

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

BeckiJones4 #67 Counting down the days till her dads wake buffet

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

BeckiJones4 #67 Counting down the days till her dads wake buffet
Think we should steer clear of her dad. I'm sure most of us have some sympathy with her for what they are enduring.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion
Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.