BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she’s tried to hide it’s her dad for views and rach has taken the thunder off her 💀💀

Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t give 2 fucks about her dad does she?!
Refused to go on a staycation with him/the rest of the Jones-Woods clan shortly after his diagnosis
Didn’t visit him in hospital when he had sepsis
Won’t eat dinner with him because “we like different shows”
She’s a horrible excuse of a daughter. Fat selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Refused to go on a staycation with him/the rest of the Jones-Woods clan shortly after his diagnosis
And getting his that bleeping awful rubix cube that would stress even me out without dementia.
I would kill for 1 day of my dad here i really would.i didn't get much chance to have normality after my dad's diagnosis I'd of done anything rather than a hospital visit every other day...but no all becki has managed is 1 walk and shittty stations

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so insincere. All she really cares about is food and noncing on Paige and her nephew next weekend 🙄 she really is the worst. Focus on your dad you fat minge

Reactions: 24
But she’s such a pure, kind soul. I don’t understand the hate she gets🥺🥺

(Don’t kick me out, I’m mocking the braindead morons in her comments🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Abbytaylorbannigan is on a weight loss journey, she has got a PT…I wish the girl luck!!

I would love to see this sort of content from becki, but I doubt we would ever see it.
Pt won't do duck all cos she still is eating appallingly.

It's 90% what you shove in your face.

Reactions: 8
Did she say that she’s been for fuel, it was really busy but that’s that job done for the week!
Where on earth is she going to use a tank of fuel in a week?! She lives in her bedroom!

Then again I am forgetting the multiple mcdonnums trips & lurking outside of Paige’s dance class for an hour…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She one of those bellends that will drive 30 minutes to Costco for fuel cos it’s like half a pence cheaper and she thinks it’s a flex. Can guarantee she drives past multiple petrol stations on the way there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My niece My BEST FRIEND!!! All I see is a YOUNG kid and a woman in her 30s WTF! She’s honestly a creepy weirdo! Best friend is a 10 year old kid. Why aren’t her family stressed by the obsession. It’s not cute/sweet/innocent it’s not ok cos it’s ’just Our beck beck’ it’s dodgy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.