BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust Becki to throw a comment about how much she loves garlic bread into a sad catch up video đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if that swollen 31 year old child bothering rotter just said the word "sweeties" ALONE in her car.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I should’t really laugh at the deliveroo comment. But maybe he wasn’t deported he quit as he got fed up of the abuse Bison gave him when macdonums forgot the sour cream and chive dep again. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bad new, “the worst” about someone close to her. Rach has had her Costco membership revoked then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In all seriousness, it’s her Dad. Rach has done a post on her Instagram and ruined Becki’s attention seeking plans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Latest videum must be about her dad, love how rach is straight to the point but bec bec treats it like a CIA mission with top secrecy soum people comment giving her sympathy. If you were that cut up bec you wouldnt be off to eat garlic bed at frankies and bennies but i suppose youm gotta keep busy to take yourm mind of fings been such the strong daughter youm are

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
how much of a bleep is she to use her sick father for content and engagement, not to raise awareness, but to string out bit by bit to get sympathy for herself. Absolute bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Went for a nosey on Rach’s page. Seems Paige has a pair of dunks for every day of the week.

Not an accountant myself, but bankruptcy sure isn’t what it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Went for a nosey on Rach’s page. Seems Paige has a pair of dunks for every day of the week.

Not an accountant myself, but bankruptcy sure isn’t what it used to be.
Imagine her sat with an insolvency service.

Assets:
7 pairs of Nike trainers, assorted colours
Fucked up dog
Crushed velvet furniture
120 Turkish cigarettes

Edit: Rach please don't batter me it's just a joke x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So assuming from rachs post ians deteriorating and beckis squeeling with glee over garlic bread and using it for woe is me comments. She's such a bleep, I'd knock her out if she was my sister!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest videum must be about her dad, love how rach is straight to the point but bec bec treats it like a CIA mission with top secrecy soum people comment giving her sympathy. If you were that cut up bec you wouldnt be off to eat garlic bed at frankies and bennies but i suppose youm gotta keep busy to take yourm mind of fings been such the strong daughter youm are
Fink this has been deleted nowum. Shirl must have seen us talk about it

Reactions: 6
Paige might have a selection of dunks but they’re all from Ali express rather than jd sports

Becki is such an attention seeker! If her dad has taken a turn for the worst then just don’t post at all? And don’t go to the cinema and to Frankie and Bennys cos I very much doubt it’s him she’s going with so why not spend all her time with him instead? She’s so odd

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She sounds quite cheery to me! Not like she’s just received devastating news.
She was the same when her nan died. She made a videum in the scranmobile about dead naan and was saying how, 'Everywun deals with it differently ,so be kind” I honestly don't believe she has any empathy.

Reactions: 18
frankie and benny's makes a difference to the NYE buffet spread she done when her dad had sepsis

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just say “as you know my dads ill and unfortunately we’ve received some bad news”. Why the vague video. We all know her dad is really ill

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She really is a sad excuse for a human being. Her poor Dad has obviously received bad news and she’s going off to Frankie and benny’s and the cinema creaming herself over ‘sweeties’ and garlic bread. bleeping fat bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.