BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her family have finally have enough of being slated themselves in the comments so they’ve done a nanna bastard and refused to be in her videums anymore. She will be coming out with excuses soon like that shrivelled up old gnome and saying they were having too much of a good time to film or she was ‘having a break from filming for family time’
I got blocked from nana bea on tiktok and on here i gave up om the threads,do they just not appear or did nana bea herself announce they weren't no longer appearing on her videos?

Reactions: 3
I got blocked from nana bea on tiktok and on here i gave up om the threads,do they just not appear or did nana bea herself announce they weren't no longer appearing on her videos?
It’s when she goes to a family event she will say before hand that she won’t be filming there. Obviously cos they’ve told her they don’t want her phone pushed in their faces the entire time to be then taken the piss out of onher ‘big account’ but she will make out it’s cos she’s chosen not to film

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s when she goes to a family event she will say before hand that she won’t be filming there. Obviously cos they’ve told her they don’t want her phone pushed in their faces the entire time to be then taken the piss out of onher ‘big account’ but she will make out it’s cos she’s chosen not to film
I see aww please tell me this doesn't apply to vonnie I liked her lol

Reactions: 1
I’m on my hols and there’s an array of food on the buffet, I just know self proclaimed foodie Becki would be one of those Brits abroad who would just get pizza and chips everyday.

Reactions: 4
Where is out dainty kween today?
It's not suitcase Sunday is it?

Just to add a little something to your day...
1000011497.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bingo can be a laugh if you get pissed while there, we just know BecBec has a hot choc or a cowek tho
And a tit ton of sweets. You probably can’t hear the caller calling the numbers over the rustling of cresp and sweet packets x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All is well! Our precious dainty queen has heard the weather warnings, taken heed and is busy weighing herself down so she doesn’t get blownum awayum in the storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t watch her new vid with sound but can see sympathetic comments. Woe is me? Using her dad for sympathy? Fill me in

Reactions: 7
It’s posted.
Bad news about someone but she doesn’t want to say (no need to mention it then is there)
But she’ll be trying different meals this week and the wheels back tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 12
Was this when she injured her knee when she was dancing with paige?

Dancing videum attatched to refresh yourm memories x
Posing with the bleeping crutch. I'm not a violent person (Rumpel would have you believe I am) but I could genuinely smash her moon face with that frying pan she bought Caff.

My pet bleeping peeve is people posing with casts, crutches, wheelchairs. Or checking into hospital on FB. Or posting tit like "Only I could do this *insert incredibly common injury/scenario*". Proper Kerry Mucklowe behaviour
---
Can’t watch her new vid with sound but can see sympathetic comments. Woe is me? Using her dad for sympathy? Fill me in
Bad news in the family. Paige has a restraining order against the DoBeckahedron is my guess.

Highlight: "youm knoum when youm doum just want to take a break, but fings take your mind off stuff..."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.